Obama Administration Caught In Another Lie !

This Administration is two-faced !!!

They want to have it both ways...."We're cool.....use your MMJ w/o fear.. But don't try to get any easily !"

Now this:

Update: Chronicle responds after Obama Administration punishes reporter for using multimedia, then claims they didn't

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/bronstein/detail?entry_id=87978#ixzz1L0p6R9dZ

Dr. Jinx

Guest Happy Guy

She had permission to take notes, not video. So she gets a head slap. What did you expect? Would you rather have a spineless administration that lets people get away with breaking the rules set forth? I believe you are looking too hard for something to hurt Obama with. He is our guy in 2012. Why try to tarnish him with BS? Smells like a political agenda behind this that would only harm the best candidate for medical cannabis..... and this is a medical cannabis web site.

As a Libertarian, I am opposed to all forms of TYRANNY and that includes such actions which are perpetrated by Republicans as well as Democrats.

As a Fiscal Conservative, I argue that BOTH parties are taking this country down the tubes.....and they continue to do so !!!

Check out Karl Deninger's [see excerpt below]blog for the Clearest Explanation why the US$ and the US Economy is about to fall off a cliff !!!!

There is a reason that silver is at $47 an ounce and Gold is at close to $1550 and gas is going to hit $8 a gallon very soon.

"We are about two points this evening from loss of confidence in the dollar. We lost the last two points in the last two days. This means we are two days - at this rate - from loss of final support below which the dollar has never traded. How far will it fall below there and how fast will gas go up in price? I have no idea but from the time Bernanke's Fed announced their decision this morning until now gasoline has gone up by 5.6 cents/gallon, gold is up about $20 and silver is up about $3.50. Ben is responsible for the entirety of those moves, as is Congress and our President, since Congress could remove The Fed's authority - but won't. .........."

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?blog=Market-Ticker&page=2

Dr. Jinx

IF obama would make the feds BACK OFF I wouldn't be so mad at him! Can we have this discussion without the name calling? I am NOT confused! Did someone forget we're all on the same side??? If the reporter did wrong, than obama was right. 'nuff said.

Sb :(

Hi Silverblue !

I feel the same as you. I feel like we were sucker-punched by Obama and his Czars ! So many more ruined lives !So many young kids who have had their lives ruined through criminalization for possession !

But I feel the same way about all our Presidents....except for Jimmy Carter who is on record for wanting to remove criminal penalties for

small amounts of MJ.

dr. jinx

yeah the dem's ain't so great either, the dems in my area aren't so great. I had better luck in CA with them but now I'm here and have to deal with being stuck here. It sucks but I'm tired of running. CA was unaffordable. It seems wherever I go, people are willing to settle for the LESSER of two evils. Bull doo-doo! I had met some Libertarians who I really liked, but when I read their paper I saw they were against some things that benefit me directly. I'm not bashing them, they seem to make a lot of sense. I'd like to discuss this but not here. All I know is I'm tired of the whole system..

Sb

How many Patients in Michigan who were Clearly and Unambiguously following State law have been convicted in Federal Court?

This is such a non story. They said no video at this particular event. She broke the rules. There are 50,000 other reporters that are more than willing to take her place and write stories with their brains that goes beyond tweets and video. I love ridiculous outrage. That's why i come here.

There is nobody to vote for as far as I am concerned, the corruption is so far out of hand, it makes me sick!

As a Libertarian, I am opposed to all forms of TYRANNY and that includes such actions which are perpetrated by Republicans as well as Democrats.

As a Fiscal Conservative, I argue that BOTH parties are taking this country down the tubes.....and they continue to do so !!!

Check out Karl Deninger's [see excerpt below]blog for the Clearest Explanation why the US$ and the US Economy is about to fall off a cliff !!!!

There is a reason that silver is at $47 an ounce and Gold is at close to $1550 and gas is going to hit $8 a gallon very soon.

"We are about two points this evening from loss of confidence in the dollar. We lost the last two points in the last two days. This means we are two days - at this rate - from loss of final support below which the dollar has never traded. How far will it fall below there and how fast will gas go up in price? I have no idea but from the time Bernanke's Fed announced their decision this morning until now gasoline has gone up by 5.6 cents/gallon, gold is up about $20 and silver is up about $3.50. Ben is responsible for the entirety of those moves, as is Congress and our President, since Congress could remove The Fed's authority - but won't. .........."

http://market-ticker...t-Ticker&page=2

Dr. Jinx

Before anyone has a knee jerk reaction to republican antics, ask yourself what the republican party has done for you. How have they made your life better. Maybe your stock prices went up because of gov subsidies to big oil, or your stocks in the defense machine to fuel our non ending wars. But really, and honestly how have you benefited from republican policies?

It's getting crazy time once again with the election coming up in a year and a half, so soon we will hear about gay marriage, burning the flag, welfare moms with their cadillacs, illegal aliens, unions, and other nonsense that gets the base fired up. All the while the pols are lap dogs for wall street.

Are tax breaks for the super rich benefiting you? Are you so predigest that no matter what you can't stand to have a president of color? Is the systematic destruction of public education a benefit for you? Does slipping from number 29 in education help you? Will total annihilation of unions help you? Are you for ending social security? Medicare?

Have any serious republicans come out is support of medical marijauna? (Ron Paul is not serious IMHO)

All I'm saying is think about it, when your being played by politicians, even they don't believe the BS they spout and neither should you......shredder

Before anyone has a knee jerk reaction to republican antics, ask yourself what the republican party has done for you. How have they made your life better. Maybe your stock prices went up because of gov subsidies to big oil, or your stocks in the defense machine to fuel our non ending wars. But really, and honestly how have you benefited from republican policies?

It's getting crazy time once again with the election coming up in a year and a half, so soon we will hear about gay marriage, burning the flag, welfare moms with their cadillacs, illegal aliens, unions, and other nonsense that gets the base fired up. All the while the pols are lap dogs for wall street.

Are tax breaks for the super rich benefiting you? Are you so predigest that no matter what you can't stand to have a president of color? Is the systematic destruction of public education a benefit for you? Does slipping from number 29 in education help you? Will total annihilation of unions help you? Are you for ending social security? Medicare?

Have any serious republicans come out is support of medical marijauna? (Ron Paul is not serious IMHO)

All I'm saying is think about it, when your being played by politicians, even they don't believe the BS they spout and neither should you......shredder

All politicians are crooks,they will kiss any babys butt to say what you want to hear.I dont trust any of them.Oh and speaking of Obama notice how the oil prices went up and we thought only Bush made money on oil.Nothing personal but when you vote you vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

Guest Happy Guy

All politicians are crooks,they will kiss any babys butt to say what you want to hear.I dont trust any of them.Oh and speaking of Obama notice how the oil prices went up and we thought only Bush made money on oil.Nothing personal but when you vote you vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

George Bush held oil stocks. So it's a no brainer he made money off oil. Maybe President Obama holds these stocks too. Anyone with a decent 401K does.

This might explain oil prices in a non partisan way so politics doesn't make it all muddied up;

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/crude-oil-market.htm

George Bush held oil stocks. So it's a no brainer he made money off oil. Maybe President Obama holds these stocks too. Anyone with a decent 401K does.

This might explain oil prices in a non partisan way so politics doesn't make it all muddied up;

http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/crude-oil-market.htm

I just read something that if the Obama admin. says that they will start drilling for more oil in the US that the prices will drop big time.They wont because they are trying to push for cleaner fuel sources.I agree with that but at putting our economy at risk.Their has to be a better way.

Guest Medicinal Patient

added link topic/ ex-nm-governor-gary-johnson-announces-for-president

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/30659-ex-nm-governor-gary-johnson-announces-for-president/page__p__288688__hl__%2Bnew+%2Bmexico__fromsearch__1#entry288688 :thumbsu:

Now that is the weakest argument yet for republicans, again what has the republican party done for you? And are you for or against subsidies for oil companies? Are you for or against tax breaks for the super rich? Are you for or against unfunded wars? Nothing personal ,but I vote after some thought, and from personal experience, not by the latest, retoric. While our commander and chief has not exactly endorsed mm, he did more for us in the mm community than any president in history. Am I right? Shredder

Give it a rest.

Now that is the weakest argument yet for republicans, again what has the republican party done for you? And are you for or against subsidies for oil companies? Are you for or against tax breaks for the super rich? Are you for or against unfunded wars? Nothing personal ,but I vote after some thought, and from personal experience, not by the latest, retoric. While our commander and chief has not exactly endorsed mm, he did more for us in the mm community than any president in history. Am I right? Shredder

Yes he has.

Archived