Nra's Lapierre Calls For Holder To Resign

jimbojinx

Here is another group at odds with Holder.. who is NO Liberterian !!!! But then, neither is his boss !!!!

"President Barack Obama will wait until a second term frees him from political concerns to gut Second Amendment rights, NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre tells Newsmax.TV in an exclusive interview.

Speaking Saturday at the NRA’s 140th annual meeting in Pittsburgh, LaPierre also called for the resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder over a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms sting that sold weapons to figures associated with the Mexico drug trade.......".

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/waynelapierre-barackobama-gunrights/2011/04/29/id/394626?s=al&promo_code=C2F5-1

dr. jinx

I am a life long Democrat who is finding problems with the current Democratic administration. Obama said he would end prosecution of medical marijuana patients. It appears now that not only is he not ending it, they are stepping up the persecution. Holder is 'Obama's guy". This issue with guns just points out more hypocrisy from Holder and Obama. I may not even vote next election. It appears that there isn't much difference between either side. Very disappointing..

I am a life long Democrat who is finding problems with the current Democratic administration. Obama said he would end prosecution of medical marijuana patients. It appears now that not only is he not ending it, they are stepping up the persecution. Holder is 'Obama's guy". This issue with guns just points out more hypocrisy from Holder and Obama. I may not even vote next election. It appears that there isn't much difference between either side. Very disappointing..

There are differences as sure as there is not a perfect candidate or party ...stamp out apathy . Write a few letters at times telling a candidate I agree with you on many issues but because of this you've lost my vote and others i know of ( believe me they write down and keep statistics ) ......... please reconsider . Who would of thought a Presidential candidate like Gary Johnson ( R ) would risk political backlash by being the keynote speaker at a event like the Ann Arbor Hash Bash . Were patients here but most of us undertand because we have learned the hard way current penalties for marijuana at all levels as well as other drugs are so severe they only hurt society , increase crime , ruin lives and cause corruption in all parts of society vastly over and above any harm to individuals and others from use . I can honestly say I was upset after years of non cannabis use to have to consider using cannabis due to health issues ( I used it when a young man to relax as I was hyperactive but quite because of its legal status and took on responsabillities ) . However it simply is a affordable and viable alternative for pain and also reducing and being able to tolerate anxiety from pain medications in my case and the hormonal imbalances they cause and I suffer from ( one being hypothyroidism since neck surgery ) . Sadly the realities of injury and illness always take their toll too anyways as well as the social consequences of litterly now having another battle front to defend . As you see all over the site many of us fight to survive financially , struggle with a health care system that has alternatives that often do not work nor is affordable , as well as mental and physical breakdown with new limits one finds hard to define and live within especially within our circle of friends and relatives who cannot comprehind what is happening to us as real . I know I would of never believed I could sustain a injury that caused suffering and pain that was so severe without it being blantently obvious what was wrong and or fixable by surgery instead of becoming worse with it . Take care its so difficult but were making a difference because patients are organizing around Cannabis and finding they share common problems in health care that they share with others and which need focus to improve the system . Litterly the corruption that has gone on at the top of our corperations paying saleries in 10's of thousands of multiples of the lowest waged employee instead of 100's like a few generations agao has created a situation where the people that patients rely on are not trained or able to do the work . The Unions falling apart have definetly lowered the quality of care at Hospitals . My father died due to staffing that was coming out of labor pools that was non professional and non trained nor familar with the hospital itself thus unable to find or utilize supplies nor carry out there duties . This was on top of innadequate staffing per patient ratio's while nurses now have more paperwork duties then ever in history and different health plans means nobody can understand what each patient is entitled too or the maximum care levels there entitled to whether they are paying for increased levels or not .

I think Holder should be removed based on what is going on as the DEA is protecting it's budget and employee interests over the peoples . They will never admit policy has created terrible problems like we see at our borders and in South American cartel violence . Let Americans who choose to grow a few plants and collapse illegal sales period . Employers should be able to deny work to recreational users not patients but in the same regard those that choose to not do so should have their rights upheld without penalty of increased costs of business like insurance penalties . Do not espouse apathy fight it and rock the Vote .

Then go in and vote libertarian. That's what many people are doing.

Libertarians are in favor of federal change in marijuana policy and law. They also favor leaving people alone with their gun ownership.

A republican possibility is Ron Paul. I MIGHT vote for him.

Guest Happy Guy

Jimbojinx you seem to have problems finding an appropriate forum for your anti-Obama agenda. This forum is for those with legal questions regarding medical marijuana. Where are the moderators?

I suppose he has to start somewhere. Get's his/her head all full of BS at the anti Obama web sites, following their direction, he posts the garbage here... of all places. Just keep telling him our best medical cannabis candidate THAT CAN WIN in 2012 is Obama. Ole Jimbo will hear you eventually, I hope....

Vote for the smart guy. Vote for the guy that is tough on terrorism and isn't afraid to send 25 navy seals into enemy territory to get the leader of American killers. If you watch Obama watching his seals live killing Osama, you know he's not a who-who that would take away our gun rights. Let's tell it LIKE IT IS! There may be Dems that would take away guns but it ain't the commander and chief and he shows you he is the boss. Never fear, Obama is here. :sword: Take your bogus scary gun stories elsewhere.

Archived