So.... I Called Them All Yesterday

Guest finallyfree09

Guest finallyfree09

i start reading all this stuff today about how many people there were and how the word "bulchit" was being chanted while scholl children were present and blah blah. sheesh. again, i must say that all the vulgarity, when handling people that write our laws, has the opposite effect of what we want.

i told all of the people i talked to that i supported what was happening outside. i am now feeling regret that i told them this. i live in the same town as my rep. he knows my family. i would never have acted in such a way in front of the whole world because it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. now i have to go speak with him with itssortalegal and i must say that it will be more than difficult to get him to take me seriously.

regretfully, i can no longer associate myself with the 3ma. this was the final straw.

mods please delete my account and lock this thread.

WoW I was there and do not recall one chant that said Bullchit and yes I seen the children march through our crowd and I did not hear any vulgarity in fact the people that I seen attending the Freedom Rally behaved very well they may have been a bit wet and a bit uncomfortable but from what I witnessed every one was respectful

WoW I was there and do not recall one chant that said Bullchit and yes I seen the children march through our crowd and I did not hear any vulgarity in fact the people that I seen attending the Freedom Rally behaved very well they may have been a bit wet and a bit uncomfortable but from what I witnessed every one was respectful

I did witness the bu11$hit chant. Although harmless, I thought that it was in-appropriate for the event and place. I don't recall if the children were present at the time of that chant. Thankfully it stopped after 3-4 times. I don't blame the MMMA for this. Someone in the crowd started it.

I did witness the bu11$hit chant. Although harmless, I thought that it was in-appropriate for the event and place. I don't recall if the children were present at the time of that chant. Thankfully it stopped after 3-4 times. I don't blame the MMMA for this. Someone in the crowd started it.

You are probably correct I just missed that chant I did have to use the restroom a few times but I did not witness anything really out of line considering we were not there to praise are public officials but letting them know how upset we are about how they not respecting the will of the people

i start reading all this stuff today about how many people there were and how the word "bulchit" was being chanted while scholl children were present and blah blah. sheesh. again, i must say that all the vulgarity, when handling people that write our laws, has the opposite effect of what we want.

i told all of the people i talked to that i supported what was happening outside. i am now feeling regret that i told them this. i live in the same town as my rep. he knows my family. i would never have acted in such a way in front of the whole world because it is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE. now i have to go speak with him with itssortalegal and i must say that it will be more than difficult to get him to take me seriously.

regretfully, i can no longer associate myself with the 3ma. this was the final straw.

we are at war. No pleasantries can or will fix that. Democracy is ugly. Hence all the arrests, incarcerations, and lives ruined. Polite???? There is hostility that needs to be recognized and addressed. In this context, I prefer our hell to theirs.

The difference is this. If they kick in your door. Put a gun to your head. Shoot your dog. Steal your stuff. Shoot you. They will not spend the day fixated on the issue. They will laugh at the funny expression you have on your face, as you approach room temperature. I have seen a video of the chant and did not see children. The point is, if you kick a dog log enough. He's going to bite you. We've been kicked plenty. So if we slip, it's just human emotion. I have a lot of words that I would love to use..........

The message was clear yesterday. Patients. Patients. Patients. Mission Accomplished.

Ruff, ruff

What amount of pleasentries would get them to listen to us?? What handshake given in faith of contract would they honor? We overwhelmingly voted for this proposal and they still wont listen.. I am no longer feeling pleasant. i think everyone was respectful and personally i think their behavior is moo poo..

Wow,, you did that? thats awesome FF09.. See we need your input and smarts.. thanks for the support bro..

I for one will never let anyone take my first amendment rights. I find it hilarious that you will be embarrased to see this person over just that, freedom of speech. I grew up in a conservative repulican family. And even if my views were/are different, they respect me for stating my opinion. Your decision to leave this movement based on a word, can only be called one thing. YELLOW

please patients, cargivers, citizens do not follow this train of thought. Stand up for what you believe in. Popular or not. By the way in this case it is popular. 63%.

If your rep is confused why that word was used, I'd love to sit down and have a chat with him.

Archived