Overages ~ X Out The Dispensaries

Metropolis

I would like to network with other growers/caregivers near Detroit to Establish a Farmer's Circle.

My goal is to be able to trade in between harvest to insure patients a constant supply, I had to tell my patient, it would be another week or so cause it just ain't ready. The Dispensary Prices are Ridiculous and I would like to offer my patients variety without having to start a new clones/plant for each new strain they would like to try.

We can work together to keep this thing COMPASSIONATE! I am a patient also, so I will be blazing at all the home based meet and greets.

If you are like me, you don't grow where you show. so....

My home is open daily with free wireless internet for meet and greats.

Take the initiative to hook up me & my circle of Farmer's.

Have other's meet u at my place for a mutual meeting place. I charge 1 gram for meetings I'm not a part of lol.

http://www.facebook.com/420CBS Hit me up on here or on the Book!

AWESOME idea! I know a number of patients who have caregivers that had issues with their crop and had to resort to paying dispensary prices for their medicine. Something like this could really benefit them...

I'm near Detroit and would like to be a part of this. I'll message you.

Great idea!!! :goodjob:

I also am near Detroit and occasionally have potential overages as my next harvests looms and would be willing to participate. Even if none of us 'run out' for our patients, our interactions and meets could always net 'exchanging meds' so our patients including ourselves could have at the very least even more options by joining forces.

pm me with your details, I would like to stay involved in a SE Mich/Detroit area CG/PT program like this

I would like to network with other growers/caregivers near Detroit to Establish a Farmer's Circle.

My goal is to be able to trade in between harvest to insure patients a constant supply, I had to tell my patient, it would be another week or so cause it just ain't ready. The Dispensary Prices are Ridiculous and I would like to offer my patients variety without having to start a new clones/plant for each new strain they would like to try.

We can work together to keep this thing COMPASSIONATE! I am a patient also, so I will be blazing at all the home based meet and greets.

If you are like me, you don't grow where you show. so....

My home is open daily with free wireless internet for meet and greats.

Take the initiative to hook up me & my circle of Farmer's.

Have other's meet u at my place for a mutual meeting place. I charge 1 gram for meetings I'm not a part of lol.

http://www.facebook.com/420CBS Hit me up on here or on the Book!

A few of us been talking bout this for awhile now..It is a good idea..not only help find meds n such, Just in case you are a little farther away from your patient, The other person might be closer at time or be able to run meds to that patient that might be a bit farther ..

There are several farmer's markets already.

Each farmer's market has a chance to develop its own local area - this is something that other farmer's markets cannot do. Besides price and quality, patients also do not want to travel far to obtain meds. Really, if each market is non-profit/cooperative, no matter how small, or how big - it will work and benefit its members. 3 - 5 people working together is better than a single person. 10 to 30 people working together can help more people easily. Even if you have a farmer's group of 400+ - each grower still has his/her own harvest schedule, overage availability, strain, and quality/price. So, again - it offers anyone a chance to step up and help another patient.

By supporting local growers, they can improve their grow, get more strains, and then offer quality at a decent price.

-DN

How come no one on the West side does anything? It's like everyone is in Detroit or near it :notfair:

its funny, everyone on the East side is saying "How come all the West siders are having the fun and we are getting the raids?" Call it lack of information, or misinformation.

Its really a matter of breaking through the communication barriers, clubs from the west - if they are willing to travel, can interchange club member/door fees with other East side clubs. Its a matter of having people that are willing to travel, the MOCC has interchanged with BCC and DRCC events - its more fun when you get more people together!

-DN

Archived