Ok-- I Admit-- It's An Ignorant Question.....but:

Each and every compassion club that I have visited has been different and unique. Some dispense meds, others don't. Originally we were set up to provide education and guidance in growing and using cannabis, then things gradually changed and clubs each went their own way. Visit a few, find one that fits your needs. I am member of about a dozen different clubs throughout the state, that way, regardless of where I go, I have friends. Peace ... j.b.

If it's truly a 'compassion' club as is every one I've been to so far, you will know in a minute you made a good choice by joining. You will find the folks friendly, caring, sharing, generous, compassionate, and you will make many new friends. You'll consider yourself fortunate to know there really are people who care, you'll be very glad you joined, and you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner.

Best of luck to you. :thumbsu:

I'd like to join one sometime for the reasons mentioned above, but I'm a paranoid individual and worry that some scumbag member might turn my name over to rippers. Thoughts anyone?

Your mindset is still used to the days of shady hoodie wearin thugs with hats covering thier eyes. If you go to a Compassion Club you will be greeted with open arms. I went to the bbq this past weekend, 3 hours from home, 200 people, & walked in not knowing a single person and felt comfortable and enjoyed myself. Remember, everyone there has the same ideals, and goals as you and it will show when you go!

Thanks all! Good to know!!!

I guess the local one was shut-down because of the current moratorium on having any "product" on site-- and they did....

So they had to convince the City, County & Townships that they wouldn't do so in the future until after the moratoriums.

HOWEVER: I spoke to someone that has been in, and I guess the Cops are in and out all the time- "just to check"...

No Thanks- not here- for now.

Archived