Union Township

Dizledot

Watch out, they are looking to set permit fees which mean expensive inspections to meet code standards they set and licensing you home based business if you are caregivers!

From: William Woodruff To: MTA Community Posted: 6/20/2011 10:10:00 AM Subject: Fees for Medical Marihuana Permits Message:

Has anyone set fees for any of these permits/uses?

Dispensary Permit

Compassin Club Permit

Growing facility Permit

You can see our zoning and licencing pieces at

http://www.uniontownshipmi.com/images/pdf_service/MMMA%20Packet.pdf

copy and paste link if it doesn't work

-------------------------------------------

William "Woody" Woodruff

Zoning Administrator

Charter Township of Union

2010 S. Lincoln Road

Mt Pleasant, MI 48858

T14N,R4W Isabella County, Michigan

Phone (989) 772-4600, Ext 241

FAX (989) 773-1988

Visit us on the Web at

http://www.uniontownshipmi.com

Union Township Sustainability Committee

Why dont they have to follow the law as stringently as we do????

(g) Possession of, or application for, a registry identification card shall not constitute probable cause or reasonable suspicion, nor shall it be used to support the search of the person or property of the person possessing or applying for the registry identification card, or otherwise subject the person or property of the person to inspection by any local, county or state governmental agency.

Watch out, they are looking to set permit fees which mean expensive inspections to meet code standards they set and licensing you home based business if you are caregivers!

From: William Woodruff To: MTA Community Posted: 6/20/2011 10:10:00 AM Subject: Fees for Medical Marihuana Permits Message:

Has anyone set fees for any of these permits/uses?

Dispensary Permit

Compassin Club Permit

Growing facility Permit

You can see our zoning and licencing pieces at

http://www.uniontownshipmi.com/images/pdf_service/MMMA%20Packet.pdf

copy and paste link if it doesn't work

-------------------------------------------

William "Woody" Woodruff

Zoning Administrator

Charter Township of Union

2010 S. Lincoln Road

Mt Pleasant, MI 48858

T14N,R4W Isabella County, Michigan

Phone (989) 772-4600, Ext 241

FAX (989) 773-1988

Visit us on the Web at

http://www.uniontownshipmi.com

Union Township Sustainability Committee

After much discussion with my attorney concerning the 'moratorium' in Tawas, I was advised to violate it and make them take me to court. This is the approach I will take with this illegal act by a local government. You do what you feel is right.

Dr. Bob

After much discussion with my attorney concerning the 'moratorium' in Tawas, I was advised to violate it and make them take me to court. This is the approach I will take with this illegal act by a local government. You do what you feel is right.

Dr. Bob

Heh, Dr. Bob !!!

I like the way your attorney thinks !!!!

Go on the offensive and make THEM wonder what the hell is up !!

Dr. Jinx

The only thing a township can do is require inspection if work is done to the house. If you already have all of the outlets you are using already set up, they can't force an inspection.

So if you are adding 10 electrical outlets, you may need it to be inspected, and I would do it under the guise of building a "workshop" or craft room. plumbing is also something they could inspect.

So, they can't force an inspection on a "grow room" but they can force an inspection on electrical or plumbing work.

Cedar

They can force inspection on any home occupied business and they consider caregivers a home occupied business. Using the term home occupied business will legally grant them access under the ordinance. On personal grows they want to perform inspections to ensure your electrical wiring is co de and can handle the extra load. If you don't let them in they just assess you at a higher personal property rate and send you the tax bill.

Guest knucklehead bob

It certainly is disgusting the way these Township Idiots think that safety is the farthest thing from our minds !

Archived