Mi420Card.com

Has anyone here used this place? They called and said I could use a webcam and skype for my appointment. Sounds good to me but I'm a little worried that if that deal passes in Sept. then I might be on the chitty end of a stick, along with a lot of others, because it's a very NON-Traditional physician/patient relationship..?

Has anyone here used this place? They called and said I could use a webcam and skype for my appointment. Sounds good to me but I'm a little worried that if that deal passes in Sept. then I might be on the chitty end of a stick, along with a lot of others, because it's a very NON-Traditional physician/patient relationship..?

Do yourself a favor and see a real hands on doctor.

To be fair I'm unfamiliar with the above clinic but if they say they will certify you without records id pass we have state senators and the AG attacking the doctor patient relationship and who knows what happens to those who are seen and certified if their doctor is arrested.

Do yourself a favor and see a real hands on doctor.

To be fair I'm unfamiliar with the above clinic but if they say they will certify you without records id pass we have state senators and the AG attacking the doctor patient relationship and who knows what happens to those who are seen and certified if their doctor is arrested.

One reason for this schuette attack IS the no record card mills certifying anyone who's willing to pay the money. And the vast majority of their recommendations signed are for chronic pain and that gives true chronic pain suffers an even harder road to navigate.

One reason for this schuette attack IS the no record card mills certifying anyone who's willing to pay the money. And the vast majority of their recommendations signed are for chronic pain and that gives true chronic pain suffers an even harder road to navigate.

Yep! "My back hurts" is the reason for my card, people shrug it off until I ask them if they want to see the 6 years and 7lbs of xray's, mri reports, chiro visits, dr visits... near overdose from a medication switch... what more do they want? I'm safer, healthier, and pain-tolerable (not pain free... using MM, the pain is manageable).

In one

In one since i agree, In another i disagree..I know alot of Patients that havent been to a dr..In years. Why, cause they had NO insurance..Do they qualify? Yes..But have NO paper work...I personally know a cpl who had to go to these sort of Dr.s , cause they didnt ahve records,,BUT they still qualified..So really who are we or any one else to say WHO qualifies? I would say there are a lot that are abusing these rules..But also a lot are going this way,Because the only way for them to go..Just cause you dont have records, doesnt mean you dont qualify..

Well I have records but they are 10+ years old. I have Thoraxic Outlet Syndrome. It causes major muscle spasms in my shoulder and neck. I went to numerous different types of physical therapies, massage therapists, had a tens unit, nothing helped. My doctor fed me vicodin for a year then cut me off that and tried putting me on over the counter pain meds and junk muscle relaxers. I finally got sick of taking pills and going to appointments that were not helping. I have been living with this ever since. Right now while I'm sitting here typing my shoulder is burning in pain and I have just learned to live with it. I have used marijuana medically for years now to help me sleep at night, I don't wake up tossing and turning as much as I do without. I can only lay on one side for so long before I start hurting.

Right now I'm unemployed and have no insurance so I am trying to find the cheapest place to get certified but I don't want it to come back and bite me in the arse if some new stupid law is passed against us. Wherever I go, I have to scrape to get the funds to get my cert, but I figure I better do it now before they take it away from us.

Go to someone like Dr Bob. He has clinics all over. Old records are still records if it is a permanent disability. Most of my records were over 10 years old, but it also listed a permanent disability. I did have newer records saying I was still complaining about it, which helped, but if you walked into a Dr office with your old records, the Dr would check you out and say what? You have chronic blah blah and give you vicodin or something. The same thing with a MMJ card.

I don't like the idea of Skype for most certs. I think it can be used for people who literally live hours away from civilization and can't travel, and I think for renewals it is ok, but the first one should really be hands on to establish the PT/DR relationship. IMO anyway.

Cedar

• 2 weeks later...

Archived