Arrest Warrants Have Been Serve!

At leas four members of Big Daddy's Management Group and some Caregivers have been issued arrest warrant for events that occurred back in January Rick Thompson of 4MMagazine and MACC . It is still unclear as to what the possible charges are. All of this is occurring just after the CA dispensary ruling and juat before September 7th's rally (which they are helping people with as far as funding to get there). If I hear more I will post it. Big daddy's and 4 M magazine were suppose to sponsor our bus down but it is still up in the air if they will be able to..If any group or organization would like to help please msg me at itssortalegal10@Gmail.com COME AND FIGHT FOR RICK AND HIS CREW AND EVERYONE ELSE IN OUR COMMUNITY SUFFERING FROM PERSECUTION AND PROSECUTION ON SEPTEMBER 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Find out more soon here 950 Am Radio... Detroit Free Press Oakland press

How much are you short my friend? I talked to Rick last night. We are working together. We will Support Rick every way we can. Our prayers are with Rick, His family and all the people affected by this tyranny. Thanks, Bb

At this point we have nothing..Nobody is saying they will even ride it..I am very stressed and disappointed..The bus holds 46 people tv's and bathrooms...We are looking at $980.00 for the bus bout 25 bux a seat..We arent sure we can fill it we have some club funds we can use...And that is where we are at...

Any and all help would be appreciated.

I think it is just funny that this all happened right at the time that they were trying to help people actually GET to Lansing! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! Why are we tolerating this treatment from the people WE PAY to be in charge! There had better be over a thousand people at this thing..Thats all I know

This is the deep pocket that can fund (and for his own 'salvation' MUST fund) the pivotal dispensary case for SC review of Compassionate Apothecary (CA). If SC upholds, Big Daddy's goes down as well. Being in Oakland County, Rick had to know he was going to be the point man when the CA case (inevitably) hit the COA, given the March 26 Alpina decision. March 27 I closed up shop. Rick brazened ahead. At the courthouse when I met him (at the Barb Agro protest) he didn't want to listen or discuss his risks. I got the idea he is one who"knows it all." Just the type of headstrong man it requires to assumptively ignore his attorney--and city councilman, Jim Razor's advice. So, he opened more outlets when he already knew he's the sheriff's prime target. The ones I feel for are the 100+ poor patients who qualified from in the Oak Park facility to get an ounce of free meds per month. Rick showed true charity and ballsy unwise choices (a dispensery in Oakland County, come on).

Look I get that everyone wants to still hate everyone else this is not the time for OPINIONS! This is the time to all come together...There is a need for a dispensary in some cases just like a need for caregivers...PATIENTS NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS MEDS HOW THEY FEEL COMFORTABLE! We still need a bus here in this county and I will defend Rick Joe Cain and anyone else facing prosecution over a plant

The more options the patients have, the better. I applaud Rick, and all others, for their chutzpah. I'm sure he realized that he has had a big bulls-eye superimposed on his carcass, but he went ahead with his plan. Now is not the time for recrimination, now is the time for all of us to unite in defense of our law. Peace ... j.b.

I do not sell meds as I just grow for myself as a patient.

But I could transfer to a caregiver who could be compensated and then make a donation.

I dunno if that works. But if so it could cover a portion of that cost.

Im just sayin.

EDIT: If that does not work, you could give away the meds on the bud as added value :).

I will not support fools who play with the law and cost me patient to patient. And what did they think it would all be fine and dandy, LOL. Unlike some my opinion has not changed, dispensaries will cost us and draw negative attention. Oh wait! They already have. Basically I see them as lacking common sense, and I will not support their cause!

I will not support fools who play with the law and cost me patient to patient. And what did they think it would all be fine and dandy, LOL. Unlike some my opinion has not changed, dispensaries will cost us and draw negative attention. Oh wait! They already have. Basically I see them as lacking common sense, and I will not support their cause!

I have to agree with this. Most people who opened dispenseries did so with the allur of making big bucks not helping people in need. Just look at the prices they charged. These actions and court rulings will only make meds harded to find make them more expensive and put more people at risk to legal action -- MM Card or not.I have read the law many times over .... it is as clear as a sunny day how dispenseries could be ruled against the law. That has now lead to less rights for patients and caregivers.

The more options the patients have, the better. I applaud Rick, and all others, for their chutzpah. I'm sure he realized that he has had a big bulls-eye superimposed on his carcass, but he went ahead with his plan. Now is not the time for recrimination, now is the time for all of us to unite in defense of our law. Peace ... j.b.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

At leas four members of Big Daddy's Management Group and some Caregivers have been issued arrest warrant

What about the caregivers that sold to them? Are they ok too?

I haven't heard of any. a couple of my friends sold there. you used a handle on the paperwork, no names, so......NO WORRIES!

just heard they were released on bond and Big Daddy's is open today. probably don't have meds available though

This is great news.

Big Daddy's is handliing themselves like leaders and should be supported by all. Even if you disagree with any part of this fight, this is a group that is on the front lines of a war against the will of the people.

All citizens should be supporting this group and rallying the government to stop harassing business owners.

I think the statement of plate numbers is speculation. BUT it would not really surprise me to see another abuse of power these days.

In the Capitol City Caregiver case, there may have been access to the database issues. I am not sure where things went with that but I think the end of it was that the registry was turned over to the feds. Our law does not protect us from the feds leaking that back to local law enforcement. So there may be an end around in the system right now. (also speculation :) )

They can query the LEIN system for every single plate of every car in the area. All they have to do is cross reference the plate info with the BIG list of card holders they have on LEIN. They at least have your birth date to use as a cross reference. A simple computer program can crunch the list of card holder info and get the cross refereneced data. They have automatic license plate readers now. Combine that with the cruncher program and you have a system that will spit out any card holder owned car that the auto plate reader grabs. The regular cops in a regular situation can't use LEIN like that, but in the course of an investigation they can pull countless LEIN queries in a defined area.

that might be how it works in Rhode Island, lol. but here a valid regestry number is required to access a name. why else would they have a bill to change it? how else would probationers or licenced professionals be able to have a card?

4(h) The following confidentiality rules shall apply:

(1) Applications and supporting information submitted by qualifying patients, including information regarding their primary caregivers and physicians, are confidential.

(2) The department shall maintain a confidential list of the persons to whom the department has issued registry identification cards. Individual names and other identifying information on the list is confidential and is exempt from disclosure under the freedom of information act, 1976 PA 442, MCL 15.231 to 15.246.

(3) The department shall verify to law enforcement personnel whether a registry identification card is valid, without disclosing more information than is reasonably necessary to verify the authenticity of the registry identification card.

(4) A person, including an employee or official of the department or another state agency or local unit of government, who discloses confidential information in violation of this act is guilty of a misdemeanor, punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or a fine of not more than $1, 000.00, or both. Notwithstanding this provision, department employees may notify law enforcement about falsified or fraudulent information submitted to the department.

Archived