Hip-Hip Hooray To Tarzan And Budhabit Also

I FORGOT TO MENTION THESE 2 FRIENDS OF MINE ALSO.IVE ACQUIRED A GREAT JUDGE OF CHARACTER OVER THE YEARS,DUE TO THE FEW SLIME BALLS WE HAVE HERE ON EARTH, AND I HAVE TO BRING THESE GUYS UP FOR MENTIONING ALSO.IMHO THESE GUYS ARE WHAT THIS MOVEMENT SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT!!!!! THANKS GUYS AND I KNOW YOU 2 DONT WANNA HEAR IT BUT YOUR HEROS ALSO!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Ive met Tarzan Personally and he is an awsome human being. Id do anything for ya buddy. As for Budhabit. I met him a year and a half ago and from what I saw and have heard he is a good human being also. Its very nice to know that we have people like you guys on our side.

Thanks

Wozer

I agree, Dr. T is a great man. He made sure that everyone that was at his party last weekend had meds for when they got home. He sent food home with most everybody so they didnt have to worry about cooking when they got home after a five hour ride home. I heard that someone didnt have the money to come in the first place and he helped them with gas.

Then, while he is trying to get everything in his own home in order, he helped MiBrains get his car fixed, Bethany helped too.

The point is that even when Tarzan needs help, he still extends whatever he has to whomever might need it. I consider my self extremely honored to know him. And i feel lucky to know that if I ever get into a bind and need a hand to get out that it will be Tarzans hand out to me!!!

Archived