3,006,820 Vs. 1

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2011/11/3006820_michigan_citizens_vote.html

Came across this on Mlive. It talks about how Schuette's 'no' vote trumps the will of 3,006,820 Michigan voters. I know this has been covered here quite a bit, but it's good to see this kind of thing on a non-mmj website.

Great article. I like it even more than the Dickerson article Sunday. It's also nice to be reminded that 3 million Michiganders voted for mmj... it reminds me that there must be a lot of supporters who i wouldn't suspect of being a supporter.

Well, if he won't listen to 3 million plus people we'll just go and get a multitude more and legalize cannabis and hemp. Solves everyone's problems but maybe not his. His are personal. :thumbsu:

If they were personal, he'd keep them to himself. More like psychological problems.

Every time Billy Bong gives one of his highly prejudiced "opinions " it seems to send more folks to our side to defend the law his ulterior motives are plain for all to see now hopefully these new found medical supporters burn up the legislative phone lines to voice their displeasures of a vindictive sore loser using his position of power to destroy a voter initiative.

We won he lost he needs to quit with all the dirty tricks and just work with us not against us .

Schuette, and his ilk, are mad that the 21st century has arrived and it does not resemble the 1950's America that they long for. They really need to move to Iran, or Syria, or Saudi Arabia where folks have sensibilities much more like their own. That's right, the "Christian" conservative right wing loonies would be much happier living under the Muslim rules that they so often criticize, but also often emulate.

Schuette, and his ilk, are mad that the 21st century has arrived and it does not resemble the 1950's America that they long for. They really need to move to Iran, or Syria, or Saudi Arabia where folks have sensibilities much more like their own. That's right, the "Christian" conservative right wing loonies would be much happier living under the Muslim rules that they so often criticize, but also often emulate.

I think of it as a surrender of personal freedom in exchange for surety of purpose.

Shuette does not think, he does not ponder, nor does he consider his actions.

For he is a man of action, and he has no need for thoughtfulness.

His actions are predetermined by his political programing, he can act no other way.

He wil continue to attack his enemies until his hands are removed from the levers of power.

The only hope is that some how a coalition of Schuette's enemies can come together to defeat a foe to powerful for any of them to topple alone...

Not so difficult to figure out the mental issue with some of them. The 1950s America they yearn for that somehow they think was stolen from them. Ha.

It was good if you were a white male fat cat but not so good if you were disabled, or autistic, or deaf, or blind, or a woman, or homeless, or a person of African descent, or a Jew, or a Hispanic, or a person of mixed race, or an orphan, or a person fighting addiction, or gay, or lesbian, or a person who chooses cannabis as medicine...hey...wait a minute...whaddya mean 1950s?

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Peace. :rock:

Archived