Will Caregiver Receive Notification If Patient Applicaiton Is Rejected?

defunkt

As the topic states, Will caregiver receive notification if patient applicaiton is rejected?

Just wondering, because I've yet to receive a card for a patient, and I believe theirs is about 2 weeks behind wait times for other patients I know.

2 weeks? :unsure:

More like 5 months last time i heard. :notfair:

This is the terrible part of the MDCH MMMP - they say themselves they do not have to notify people of denials other than the patient. The CG seems to be left with waiting for a card. Again, this is why it is important to know the patient - you better be doing home visits not hanging out in a parking lot.

DN

Some of you misinterpreted what I had said, right now we are cresting the 6 month mark, and I have family members and friends that applied two weeks after him that have received their cards. This is someone I do know, but is someone that may have ignored the denial letter if he received it. So, basically I know what I needed to know at this point, since LARA processes them by dates received, this person has almost positively been denied. Thanks for the info.

Archived