Farmers Mkt Ann Arbor

mrd

There is a nice farmers market in Ann Arbor at the Hemp Center at 207 W Liberty

(Behind the Fleetwood Diner) on SAT (12-5) and Sunday (1-5) friendly folks. You should have your cards and id because they will check. So if the Jackson Mkt is too far for you this might work out for some of us. Of course prices are much less than dispensaries.

What was the response, if any, from the local LEO about this? I know Ann Arbor is a little sketchy on this sort of thing at the moment. Has anyone talked to the Washtenaw PA? Thanks, Medcnman.

I don't think the city has prosecuted anyone from private clubs to dispensaries and don't know of anyone in the whole county who has faced charges from local government.

There is a nice farmers market in Ann Arbor at the Hemp Center at 207 W Liberty

(Behind the Fleetwood Diner) on SAT (12-5) and Sunday (1-5) friendly folks. You should have your cards and id because they will check. So if the Jackson Mkt is too far for you this might work out for some of us. Of course prices are much less than dispensaries.

Are the caregivers as $competitive as in Jackson?

Is the Farmers market every weekend?

• 4 weeks later...

There is another farmers in Ann Arbor this weekend. Bud, clones medibles at decent prices. Just reminding people.

I also want to point out that this is a lot smaller than the Jackson Mkt. which is 4x bigger or so.

So if your a patient and Jackson is too far, consider The Hemp Center Co op at 207 W. Liberty.

Archived