Leaf Issues, I Have No Idea, Plz Help

Believeitheals

I would say you have at least Nitrogen lock out. if not complete nutrient lockout from ph'ing wrong see chart below. In soil you should ph at 6.5. When I stopped ph'ing at 6.5 I started having all kinds of problems that I am still dealing with. If you ph at 6.5 it should make your problem go away although that's not what my plants look like at little bit of every picture in the link that avgjoe posted.

gallery_22326_960_29302.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This is why I like advanced nutrients..you can call them/email them, and for the "plants" your growing they will tell you the best ph for what nutes your using according to what the specific soil mix your using.I ran my stuff at 6.5 for a long time, then talked to a rep about a product change,my ph came up,he told me to go at 6.3 ..HUGE HUGE HHHHHHHUUUGE diffence in the end product.

Hi BELeiveitheals!! Timmah got it..

The Og Kush X SSH is a calmag baby.. she has to have it early after replanting your clone and then again a bit after you put it into flower.. Two times is a charm with her.. She will reach nine foot if you like that.. HUGG miss you..

Archived