Mdch Card Verification Phone Number?

I don't know if the numbers have changed since LARA took over. I believe these were the numbers at one time.

Pursuant to MCL 333.26426 § (h)(3), law enforcement personnel

should contact the Michigan Department of Health, Compliance

Manger, at 517-373-4992 or Program Coordinator, at 517-373-

4992, to verify that the Registry Identification Card Number(s)

above are valid.

So why do they set on them?

And did she confirm the card was active?

yes the card has been active sence july she said.... i called almost two months ago n someone called n told me they sent out in july, but i

never got that card, so she said ill send another n i still havent got the card.... so the lady today said its active and it will exp 4/2012.... so im thinking its dec i should just go renew mine and ill prolly get the new one first lol .... it making whoopee sucks thats all i know.... its been 7 months for my mother as well.

@ drdali138 yes i know i seen this number today n called... she answered n i said can u help with my card and she said whats wrong.... she was real nice , she also said they get over 200 messages a day thats why they havent called me back..... but lets hope they hire some people or something............. it doesnt take that long for ur driver's lic, so it should for this either

• 1 month later...

just a quick thought, why isnt the whole registering and card distribution,not handled by the sec of state????? go to the doctor,get the paper signed,head on over to the sec of state,run lien,pay money,get picture taken,have your card handed to you then and there.PRICELESS.........P

just a quick thought, why isnt the whole registering and card distribution,not handled by the sec of state????? go to the doctor,get the paper signed,head on over to the sec of state,run lien,pay money,get picture taken,have your card handed to you then and there.PRICELESS.........P

Because that would be too easy and efficient. They want it to be as time consuming and cumbersome as possible to get your card. However they can figure out how to cash that check pretty fast.

I don't know if the numbers have changed since LARA took over. I believe these were the numbers at one time.

Pursuant to MCL 333.26426 § (h)(3), law enforcement personnel

should contact the Michigan Department of Health, Compliance

Manger, at 517-373-4992 or Program Coordinator, at 517-373-

4992, to verify that the Registry Identification Card Number(s)

above are valid.

Getting word that the MMMP can be verified through LEIN.

Being able to check via computer can be faster. LEIN has its own rules to prevent trolling.

I had hoped the database would be separate, and not sure how they connected the two databases. This could only be for those who checked "allow LEO to verify by name and DOB".

more when I verify.

DN

After three and a half years now, they seem to be taking longer than ever to do their job. This clearly illustrates the reluctance of the elected officials to respect the will of the people. Why hasn't BS addressed this issue as one of the biggest problems that we have had with respecting the voters of MI, besides his ongoing crusade to deny us our Rights.

talked to the lady today she said they got my paper work sept.12th 2011 and has been sent off to be printed, and I should get my card in 4-8 weeks.

she said they only have 2 printers and together they can print out 800 cards a day if nothing goes wrong.

She also said they are in the process of requesting more printers but they have to go through the red tape to get it.

800 cards a day x 100 =80,000 cards

800 cards a day x 365= 292,000 cards

if everybody got 2 cards then that would be 145,000 people last I knew we were under that number. people what the heck.

you do the numbers. why are we waiting 5 months.

this program has been going on how long? 3 years, How hard is it to say hay we need more printers and more people to run these printers. DUH

WHAT ABOUT DOING THINGS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

JUST SAYIN

Yea it is all moo poo. They cash the check and pile up the apps. As long as the check gets cleared and deposited for the most part in the general fund, and by an out of state bank no less way to support Michigan, they think they have processed the app. Fact of the matter is, what they meant to say was well Doris went to lunch last September and is due back in 4 to 8 weeks.... If there is no problems. Yes they are slower now and all that talk of new employees and shiny new printers, and that was over a year ago, all moo poo. Hell I'm surprised anyone has been able to reach them.

Archived