What Do You Want Ask Me? By President Obama

Good afternoon,

Today, I was in Michigan. Yesterday, it was Colorado and Nevada. Before that, it was Iowa and Arizona. The day after I delivered my State of the Union Address to Congress, I took off to connect with ordinary Americans around the country, talk more about our Blueprint for an America Built to Last, and get some feedback.

That's why I'm writing you.

On Monday we're going to do something a little different. At 5:30 p.m. ET, I'll walk into the Roosevelt Room across the hall from the Oval Office, take a seat, and kick-off the first-ever completely virtual town hall from the White House.

All week, people have been voting on questions and submitting their own, and a few of them will join me for a live chat.

What do you want to ask me?

This is going to be an exciting way to talk about the steps that we need to take together at this make-or-break moment for the middle class.

We have to foster a new era for American manufacturing -- rewarding companies for keeping jobs here at home and eliminating tax breaks for those who ship jobs overseas. We have to invest in homegrown energy in the United States -- starting with an all-out, all-of-the-above energy strategy that's cleaner, cheaper, and full of new jobs. We have to build an economy that works for everyone -- where every hard working American gets a fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and the rules are the same from top to bottom.

I'm ready to get started, but I know you have questions and ideas for ways to help. So let's hear them:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sotu-questions

http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTIwMTI3LjUyNTE2NTEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPU1EQi1QUkQtQlVMLTIwMTIwMTI3LjUyNTE2NTEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNjgxNjExMSZlbWFpbGlkPW1pY2hpZ2FuY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbkBnbWFpbC5jb20mdXNlcmlkPW1pY2hpZ2FuY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbkBnbWFpbC5jb20mZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&101&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov/sotu-questions?utm_source=email146&utm_medium=text2&utm_campaign=sotu

Thanks,

President Barack Obama

yah right....like the republicans are all "for" the "rights" of us MM users,lol..come on get a grip.. QT did you see the video with mitt talking to the MM patient?.lol.but hey maybe with a republican in the White House we can get a couple new,pay for it later, wars going and reduce our unemployment,and create jobs at the same time...reduce unemployment by putting a kid in the military and create new jobs by putting him in a coffin later,,after all, the coffins used by the military are made right here in the USA,,its a republicans dream,,a 2 fer 1 er lol...and if you want to talk about a "puppet boy" lets talk Bush... and tyrant, lets talk Cheney..lol..sometimes its better to remain silent QT, at least then there's some doubt..lol..bp

Archived