Watch The Hearings 10 Am Here

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are the numerous groups that Schuette et al claim are making the complaints about the mmma? All I saw today were groups supporting medical marijuana and demonstrating how the MMMA has not been implemented. If there were truly all this opposition to the MMMA, it would seem that at least one of the groups would have found time to present their case to the committee. The ONLY group supportive to these amendments that I saw were the MSP who stated that all they wanted was a reliable way to verify a caregiver/patients legal status. Just goes to show that this is the Bill Schuette show looking for ways to throw sick people in jail, rather than a committee looking at constituent concerns over the MMMA.

Very encouraging to hear some of the pointed questions from the committee members and to see that we do have a few allies. Comforting to know we aren't all alone.

That is what I seen as well

Where are the numerous groups that Schuette et al claim are making the complaints about the mmma? All I saw today were groups supporting medical marijuana and demonstrating how the MMMA has not been implemented. If there were truly all this opposition to the MMMA, it would seem that at least one of the groups would have found time to present their case to the committee. The ONLY group supportive to these amendments that I saw were the MSP who stated that all they wanted was a reliable way to verify a caregiver/patients legal status. Just goes to show that this is the Bill Schuette show looking for ways to throw sick people in jail, rather than a committee looking at constituent concerns over the MMMA.

Very encouraging to hear some of the pointed questions from the committee members and to see that we do have a few allies. Comforting to know we aren't all alone.

Does anyone know where I can watch a recorded version of this morning's hearings? I wasn't even able to be at a computer this morning so I completely missed them...would love to have a watch!

ditto... great job it sounds like... but i was unable to be there or watch today...:thumbsd:

Thanks :), Am I the only one that has audio/video syncing issues with the video?

No you were not alone! I was really :growl::angry: ticked off because I couldn't make it to Lansing and thought this online thing would make me feel better but the dam thing wouldn't work!

Thanks for the link Semicaregiver. I'm gonna watch it after dinner so I hope its the whole hearing and not just a cut from it.

Share the love,

Hyhopes :sword:

@blueberry / Michael Komorn,

Were the "interest groups" (MMMA, CPU, ACLU) allowed to show graphics like how the Prosecutor showed what appeared to be a PowerPoint presentation last week? Will the individuals be allowed to next Thursday?

This one is a bit better with the audio sync.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSt0zS9gt3s

Joe Cain (Blueberry) starts at 1:18:00

seems that the officer really doesnt know whats going on,hahaha lol comedy in the house,he looks like a fool!!!me thinks the MSP better educate up before they speak!!

Today i watched some one get stop for a traffic stop I stayed right there to make sure the victim didnt need a witness,and I thought Im going to do that ALWAYS from now on,cuz you just cant trust a cop anymore.(note to self always take your camera)

Archived