Jackson Farmers Market

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow its interesting to come back to this debate again..... for the fear mongering freaks.... a farnmers market isnt any thing like a disp.... not even close. Show me how it is.... ok before you waste your time you cant....a disp carries 20 strains 4 oz a strain...all grown by an unknown person bag packaged behind closed doors... in a disp i by meds from people who never touched it until they sold it to me.... in a farmers market.... i buy from a famrmer even discuss his grow the nutes...its not even the same not at all. i see the fear mongers accusing people of trying to make money...but aside from spreading lies and fear what are they trying to do?

I visited G3C last Thursday. Very nice. Quite impressed!! Medcnman.

With the G3C, we specifically know why it's still open because of PUBLIC statements by the prosecutor. He made sure it was also known that if it is more than caregivers servicing their 5 patients it was illegal.

Is it illegal also to visit? Apparently you didnt see my "Clearance sale" thread. Im out. Im done. All my equipment is for sale. I will be a Florida resident by mid July. But, I'm still a patient. And I can get my meds wherever I choose correct?? Medcnman.

Archived