Jackson Farmers Market

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there! this weekend. Saturday about 2:30pm. PU .5z C99 $100 act wt.14.5g, no problemo. I drove around the hood, went to the CU, didn't see one popo. I consider this helpful information. You?

Could your buy be easily taped by a hidden camera? Blue Water owner said he didn't know anything about the cameras used by Law Enforcement.

About a month ago, there was an incident inside the market that brought police and EMS to the building. A vendor had a seizure. The EMS came in and handled the situation. A Jackson city police officer also came to the door. Josh said to the officer "you know I cant allow you in right?". The officer said "I know. I just wanted to make sure there was no other assistance needed." Josh told the officer it was all under control. The officer said "Ok. Have a good one". And left. He wasnt miffed and didnt push the issue. I was there. I saw the entire conversation. With my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Medcnman.

I talked to the landlord of the building who has personally talked to the City Attorney and the PA. He has ALOT to lose and would never put himself in a knowingly compromising position if he felt there was going to be a problem.

I'm trying to figure out what the landlord would lose. If he rented the building then anything going on inside the building would be the responsibility of the renters, not the landlord. However, if the landlord did contact local authorities about the issue, then that would be proof that he knowingly rented the building for something the state doesn't consider legal. Going by the history of how past cases like this have played in the US though, the landlord wouldn't have anything to lose, as far as I can see.

About a month ago, there was an incident inside the market that brought police and EMS to the building. A vendor had a seizure. The EMS came in and handled the situation. A Jackson city police officer also came to the door. Josh said to the officer "you know I cant allow you in right?". The officer said "I know. I just wanted to make sure there was no other assistance needed." Josh told the officer it was all under control. The officer said "Ok. Have a good one". And left. He wasnt miffed and didnt push the issue. I was there. I saw the entire conversation. With my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Medcnman.

Thanks Medcnman. You are the only one over here that will give straight unbiased answers. Very refreshing yes ty :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

That didn't make it any more legal. What's your point?

Where do you get those numbers from?

THIS POST

olabeirtan, on 16 April 2012 - 01:38 PM, said:

I was there! this weekend. Saturday about 2:30pm. PU .5z C99 $100 act wt.14.5g, no problemo. I drove around the hood, went to the CU, didn't see one popo. I consider this helpful information. You?

.5z C99 $100 DO A LITTLE MATH 200 AN OZ BRING 15 to the marker 3 grand , ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY,

Personally, I love the idea of farmer's markets. I think it's great. I'd even like to see a bill submitted to the state government to make them legal. If someone is going to do that though, they should probably wait until after the election in November, as we might have a legislature more friendly to MMJ than the current one.

Personally, I love the idea of farmer's markets. I think it's great. I'd even like to see a bill submitted to the state government to make them legal. If someone is going to do that though, they should probably wait until after the election in November, as we might have a legislature more friendly to MMJ than the current one.

Exactly! When it's LEGAL we will all line up for blocks trying to help. Until then you are sitting ducks for the prosecutor and his cameras.

wow its interesting to come back to this debate again..... for the fear mongering freaks.... a farnmers market isnt any thing like a disp.... not even close. Show me how it is.... ok before you waste your time you cant....a disp carries 20 strains 4 oz a strain...all grown by an unknown person bag packaged behind closed doors... in a disp i by meds from people who never touched it until they sold it to me.... in a farmers market.... i buy from a famrmer even discuss his grow the nutes...its not even the same not at all. i see the fear mongers accusing people of trying to make money...but aside from spreading lies and fear what are they trying to do?

Archived