Please Delete My Account

OK well I have talked to a very good person about the new guy in charge. She says he is a good person and is going to do what is right, so I will give it 2 months till I make a final decision. If things are going in a better direction then last week, then I will stay, if the banning and bs continue, I will again ask for my account to be deleted. Right now I will only lurk or troll around here. Sorry for the confusion!

I'll remember zombiefields' grapegod images

it was awesome!

Thanks, it was Grape Ape.

Zombiefied, things are going to change around here for the better. I only left because Joe was not letting me do the things around here that needed to be done to keep the site running smoothly. Yes there may be people getting banned in the future, but it will only be after several warnings. I am working on a new warning policy so everyone will know what to expect. Hang out it will be a great summer.

OK well I have talked to a very good person about the new guy in charge. She says he is a good person and is going to do what is right, so I will give it 2 months till I make a final decision. If things are going in a better direction then last week, then I will stay, if the banning and bs continue, I will again ask for my account to be deleted. Right now I will only lurk or troll around here. Sorry for the confusion!

I'm right there with ya bro. I would prefer my account be deleted but I'll just lurk from now on I guess.

Thanks, it was Grape Ape.

Zombie, having been on the ride we all took last week, I don't know how it could get any worse, but somehow, we understand it could.

I am glad you decided to give it a bit of transition time. I hope everyone is willing to give it at least that much effort.

There has been much dissension sewn, fabrications made, and 1/2 truths wrapped in utter lies.

Now we need to pick up the relevant facts and truths, and arm ourselves as an entire community to Force Lansing to come to grips with the reality, They are the Employee, and the People are the Employer.

Archived