Another Patient On Trial Now

After a year it is hear and now. Monday April 16th, 2012 in the courthouse of Kalkaska County, Michigan. Walter L. Sbresny is being tried as a felon grower as the court once again removes the right to use the LAW as a defense and are trying me as GUILTY before the trial even starts. Come see the show as Kurt Metzger, i.e. THE NEW BRIAN DONNELL Y) attempts to save the day by convicting another disabled person. It all happens 9am, MONDAY APRIL 16th at 306 Birch St, Kalkaska, MI

post-224-0-32261100-1334106809_thumb.jpg

Ditto, Hard to believe we are still being treated this way. [Esp you] going on 4 years since this law was passed. Our efforts so far (3+ protests) were just for these types of criminal practices being perpetuated on US by the justice system. However our efforts and effectiveness seems to have been effectively channeled for others proposed causes. Kind of like a double team or maybe a train of some sorts. If possible there is supposed to be a demonstration in Lansing, 12 noon , on the 17th of April.

Let us know the outcome on the 16th, if possible ! Best of luck to ya !

Kalkaska County is a beautiful area that appears to be one full of discrimination toward any medical cannabis activity . The same prosecutors offices in our State appear to have conflict with tolerance of program participants over and over . These are not kids they are usually older patients who themselves are very ill and otherwise stay to themselves . Sadly often they are seeking out support and empathetic with other patients and arrested for trying to give reasonable assistance in practical application under the Act to those suffering who have no store front to obtain starter supplies or medical cannabis in a safe legal manner .

This is the same county that threatened a well established cancer patient with arrest if they did not flip on their caregiver whom they prosecuted for providing him with med ables absent a card he could of never secured in time to receive treatment before death . He was the exact person Bill Schuette said the law was written to protect and help but it denied access due to the States refusal to administer and implement the program properly due to the resistance of the zero tolerance individuals who profit from Government subsidies under the drug war . The Prosecutors office actually threatened the man instead of using their professional discretion after being made aware of the facts to comply with the intention of the act to provide for medical use and protect patients and caregivers . No matter what the rules are if the intent of the Act is not upheld their will be chaos and suffering . Prosecutors not caregivers and patients are creating the wild west atmosphere surrounding the program . You can't legislate away discrimination in the Court System and with the Federal System that is usually a part of the checks and balances facing similar issues it will take people showing up protesting each case until voters demand change and vote accordingly . We can only pray that the sacrifice many are making at random one day leads to acceptance , thus proper research and care for patients in the end .

It is sad the nature of court prevents you from being able to share the particulars of your case with us . I have no doubt you are facing the same unreasonableness others up there have and are terrified of conviction while they present deal after deal that is mutually distasteful .

This will get to be a regular occurrence unless we march on Lansing! Sit at home and do nothing and hope they don't come and kick in your door one day. Hope when you foresake the march you remember these divisive days and wonder if I could have made a difference? Be a difference maker and show support for our current law by marching on Lansing. Make up your own mind and do what is right for the good of the whole. Not what is right for a web site. Sit by and let them strip our law we worked to implement? Crazy to sit and do nothing as we are led to slaughter. Sheeple is that you? Are you a man or a women or are you a Sheeple?

After a year it is hear and now. Monday April 16th, 2012 in the courthouse of Kalkaska County, Michigan. Walter L. Sbresny is being tried as a felon grower as the court once again removes the right to use the LAW as a defense and are trying me as GUILTY before the trial even starts. Come see the show as Kurt Metzger, i.e. THE NEW BRIAN DONNELL Y) attempts to save the day by convicting another disabled person. It all happens 9am, MONDAY APRIL 16th at 306 Birch St, Kalkaska, MI

can you share you story with us?

were you over anything?

locked up?

card or paper work?

OK Since they are not allowing me to defend myself it court, I'll start here.

4/7/2011 my 18 yr old son got caught smoking in public, he did not live with me. After almost 4 hours of interrogation in which he asked "My father is a MMJ Patient, is he going to get in trouble for this. After that question they came to our house to tell me about my son and that they had made it my marijuana he had and we had to leave our home until they could get a warrant. Under much duress, they threatened to break our doors down if we did not comply with the securing our home, meaning we stood in the front lawn for 3.5 hours until a warrant arrived that was based on the TNT Detective Popa claiming that I admitted that I had clones. They also calim since allegedly my son told them he got it frpom me and that I did not know he had it that my GROW was not secure and he possibly took it wet out of the grow and was smoking it one day later. That is all I can share at this time. Now under the guise of non compliance with teh act I get ne AD.

Archived