May 15 Is Filing Deadline For August Primary.

Is anyone up for running for office this election cycle? If so. hop to it. The filing deadline is fast approaching. Would be nice to see some people step up to give the movement specific candidates to throw money at.

I don't know if Randy Colbry will be running again in Shiawassee County as prosecutor but if so someone ought to take him on.

If your local house rep seat needs a friendly face maybe you should consider filing. This is where we could make a statewide difference.

If we get people from the movement running for anything, even library board or something, I'll surely donate money to the campaigns. Who else will? It would be nice to get someone to rally behind.

Is anyone up for running for office this election cycle? If so. hop to it. The filing deadline is fast approaching. Would be nice to see some people step up to give the movement specific candidates to throw money at.

I don't know if Randy Colbry will be running again in Shiawassee County as prosecutor but if so someone ought to take him on.

If your local house rep seat needs a friendly face maybe you should consider filing. This is where we could make a statewide difference.

If we get people from the movement running for anything, even library board or something, I'll surely donate money to the campaigns. Who else will? It would be nice to get someone to rally behind.

So far Randy Colbry Withdrew his app when Danna Finnigan threw her name in the hat Bye Bye Randy