�?get Out, Romney, Get Out!”

its kinda comical, like youre chanting "go Hitler go" while you put on ur arm band.

You know how you determine who lost their end of the discussion?

The first one to call the other one a nazi or Hitler.

Now you are just being a jerk.

Godwin's law

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is an observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes some comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.

There are many corollaries to Godwin's law, some considered more canonical (by being adopted by Godwin himself)[3] than others.[1] For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.

Edit: fixed link

Edited by Malamute

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how you determine who lost their end of the discussion?

The first one to call the other one a nazi or Hitler.

Now you are just being a jerk.

Godwin's law

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies[1][2]) is an observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes some comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.

There are many corollaries to Godwin's law, some considered more canonical (by being adopted by Godwin himself)[3] than others.[1] For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever debate was in progress.

Edit: fixed link

I realize my typing isnt the best, and its possible your comprehension is lacking as well. when i say "its like" its kinda a comparison type thing, not so much name calling. See when you support obamma who lied to u and persecutes you, tries to imprison you...you are very much acting like a Jew who supports Hitler. Comparison fits, and still stands. if you dont like it i suggest you stop acting a drone and except your man sold you out and lied to you...move on, seek out a good candidate, not just a "well hes not mit" and no I am not being a jerk. Though that seems a tad bit hypocritical of you to say....

I realize my typing isnt the best, and its possible your comprehension is lacking as well. when i say "its like" its kinda a comparison type thing, not so much name calling. See when you support obamma who lied to u and persecutes you, tries to imprison you...you are very much acting like a Jew who supports Hitler. Comparison fits, and still stands. if you dont like it i suggest you stop acting a drone and except your man sold you out and lied to you...move on, seek out a good candidate, not just a "well hes not mit" and no I am not being a jerk. Though that seems a tad bit hypocritical of you to say....

That is just awesome. You try to downplay pulling out the nazi card, and then go on to call someone a "Jew" (here is a hint, type out the whole word, its less offensive) supporting Hitler. I'm sure in your mind its all OK, but it really isn't.

Is it ok if I compare you to someone with the brain power of a cooked turnip? I'm not calling you that, I'm just making a comparison.

Edited by Petyr

That is just awesome. You try to downplay pulling out the nazi card, and then go on to call someone a "Jew" (here is a hint, type out the whole word, its less offensive) supporting Hitler. I'm sure in your mind its all OK, but it really isn't.

Is it ok if I compare you to someone with the brain power of a cooked turnip? I'm not calling you that, I'm just making a comparison.

lol look at you trying to use the race card.... thats the "I lost this debate" word for libs....In no way did i try to down play anything.... Do you consider "fits and still stands" an attempt to down play?

I just about pee'd myself laughing.

Thanks for the laugh Ganjawarrior.

HAHAHAHA....

1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes some comparison to Hitler and the Nazis

I just about pee'd myself laughing.

Thanks for the laugh Ganjawarrior.

HAHAHAHA....

1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes some comparison to Hitler and the Nazis

Its obvious that in some people the emotional side completely clouds all rational thought....Despite what Godwin observed, let me point out what you didnt.... I said you supporting Obama is akin to a jew supporting hitler. I didnt say obama was hitler. hitler oppressed the jews, obamma oppresses medical marijuana patients, the difference being the jews were not stupid enough to support him.

this was the sorriest attempt I have ever seen to use the "race card".

The hole just keeps getting deeper...

Hahaha...

You compared Obama to Hitler and myself to a "Jew".

I fully understand what you are saying and find your attempts to explain it even more absurd.

Your view has degraded to using nazi's, Hitler and "Jews" in a hope to defend your position.

You crossed the line of no return. Your ideology is apparent. Your hate is overwhelming. Your views are now irrelevant.

G'day sir.

Exactly which one of your rights has been taken away so far?

The first, second, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth amendments have all been invalidated.

Amendment I - Invalidated by Federal "Hate Speech" laws.

Amendment II - Invalidated by National Firearms Act of 1934, the Federal Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Brady Bill

Amendment IV - Invalidated by the Patriot Act

Amendment V - Invalidated by the Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act. (My personal favorite)

Amendment VI- Invalidated by the Patriot Act.

Amendment VII - Only available if you can afford it. De facto invalid.

Amendment VIII - Invalidated by the Patriot Act.

Amendment IX - Invalidated by the Patriot Act.

Amendment X - Invalidated by the Patriot Act.

To the best of my knowledge they haven't tried to quarter soldiers in private homes during peacetime so I guess the third amendment still stands.

The hole just keeps getting deeper...

Hahaha...

You compared Obama to Hitler and myself to a "Jew".

I fully understand what you are saying and find your attempts to explain it even more absurd.

Your view has degraded to using nazi's, Hitler and "Jews" in a hope to defend your position.

You crossed the line of no return. Your ideology is apparent. Your hate is overwhelming. Your views are now irrelevant.

G'day sir.

Your ignorance is only out shined by your bigotry.... You can make all the baseless accusations about my beliefs that you want, but there are plenty on this site who actually know me... You are far to close minded for anyone's views to have much relevance.