Cdc Anouncement About Zombies. They Aren't Real.

Let's have a rally. We could serve calves brains on toast, maybe flush them out.....

Just trying to help keep the world free of rabid zombie ninjas. I just read in the zombie survival guide they can live under water. They could be anywhere, waiting for just the right moment to strike.

Dr. Bob

You mean there might be zombies? First rabid bats and now Zombies. I better get that ccw I've been putting off.

Dr. Bob

Dr Bob,

You could get your concealed pistol license. If you do, be sure to use a hollow-point or hydro-shok ammunition. The only way to "kill" a zombie is by destroying its brain. You need ammo that will expand and drag a nice large chunk of brain out the other side. Otherwise you risk just pissing off the zombie.

I would suggest maybe carrying a samurai sword though. Decapitating a zombie is fast and easy. With a gun you need good aim and probably many shots. Many people who use a gun aren't even able to stop the zombie and it gets them in the end. So carrying a samurai sword may be best. However, remember you cannot carry it concealed in Michigan so find a nice scabbard and carry it on your hip.

Ideally you should just try to avoid zombies. Stay away from parts of town where zombies are known to congregate. However, if you do come upon a zombie it is best to run. They aren't hard to take down but if you don't do it quickly they may get you first. They are very easy to outrun though so that is often the best defense. Don't get too cocky and tease zombies just run. Many people will screw around and then end up trying to run and trip over something or end up in a pit of quicksand, etc. Don't do dumb things and don't tease the zombies. If you see one just turn and move away quickly. When you are a safe distance away then call 911.

Actually I was looking at the Le Mat 44 mag blackpowder and a 20 g shotgun under the barrel. Kick butt pistol. General Jeb S carried one and it was featured in Cold Mountain.

Now question for you, when running, should we zig zag? I know growing up in FL we were taught gaters couldn't turn well when running, wonder if the same applies to zombies?

Katanas are good (uncle brought one home from Iwo Jima), I also have a sugar knife- kind of like a machete cut half way along the blade so it is squared off- combination machete and axe.

Dr. Bob

Good thing I rarely leave my home you guys would hack me up lol,

I walk around like a zombie most days for the most part..got the limp going, the bags under my eyes.. I'm in trouble ehh

Trix

:bong2:

Sounds like we are members of the same club. If the weather would just settle into some decent pattern I would be grateful.

I'm armed too HA!, best if we both take off in different directions lol

This thread is enjoyable, I have laughed a few times throughout reading it. The Romney thing was great!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face guys..Even though this is real stuff posted here, not to be taking lightly lol

Trix

:bong2: