Michigan Breeders

There are a few of us out there. Been making my own seeds for a long time, Started sharing with the community and it took off. Seems folks like getting quality seeds made in Michigan. Check out the Tricloud Genetics forum right here at the MMMA for more info.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/forum/97-tricloud-genetics/

Edited by tricloud

I breed. Created lemoncake. Backcrossing/cubing MLC Mutant Lemoncake. Have two new lemoncake phenotypes that I am considering cubing . One is type Y for yeild and the other is E for euphoria based on effect. I also have a Cannatonic that I suspect (it has not been tested) is high CBD. I am basing this on smoking the veg leaves and finding aspects of the effects that it has on me similar to tested high CBD mmj I have smoked. When i have it tested I will state what the results are.

I am not a breeder but I do dabble in pollen slinging. I had 2 males, a Kashplant 13 (G-13, Hashplant, Purple Kush) and a Goldberry (Blueberry x Columbian Gold). I took the KP13 and pollenated OG Kush, a female Goldberry, a Super silver haze, and a female Kashplant 13. I did the same plants with the goldberry. I also crossed both of them to a Grape Ape X THai skunk. I just got a OG Ghost Train Haze male from a friend that I have plans for, mostly the OG Kush and Grape Ape. Like I said, I'm not a breeder, I'm a pollen slinger. Anybody want seeds let me know, I will see what I can do.