Rooteds In 82 Hours Every Time, Every Strain So Far

pic book

In the past I have and I think everyone has experienced a few cuttings that are 'early' in that they 'pop' roots in less than 72 hours. But, so far, with this method I found via changing things up in my clone room, every cutting that is going to root in a set of 56 cuttings (yes, I work in sets of 56) develops transplantable roots within 82 hours (3.41 days). I suffer a loss of 3 cuttings per set (they die, a 5.3% loss ratio) but the other 53 within 82 hours are all rooted. Healthy too.

This is something i have never before accomplished in successive sets of cuttings. I'm curious: is anyone else getting equal (or even quicker) results?

I have not yet tried a chemdawg/g13 (the so called 'five-pounder' strain) so it may not work for all strains. I can just say it works for the 4 strains of cuttings so far (lemon cake, ig13, bubba and afghani).

Your skill is simply amazing pic book, good show!!

lmbo

yea no doubt, i only do around maybe 6 or 7 at a time, bummer they all live and I have to either find a home for them or out they go! lmao

Peace

Jim

p.s last ones were 2 raspberry coughs and a bubblicious, i did 2 of each off the raspberry and did 3 off the bubbalicious, I guess i could show ya a pic of my clone dome! :gym:

free hill billy clone dome! lol

100_1008.jpg

100_1035.jpg

I asked to find if someone has found a method that is quicker or equal rooting time to what I've happened onto (with a LOT of help from a friend). In the past a few random cuttings would root as quickly as 75 hours, but others in the same batch would lag as many as 30 days until all had rooted, or had died. This new wrinkle (extemely labor intensive and stressful to the cutting) is a version of 'up or out.' It has them all rooting (or dead) by 3.41 days (82 hours). Makes it so much quicker to move onto rooting the next batch of cuttings.

Edited by pic book

Pic - I haven't had consistent results w quickness, but I've seen a few over the years surprise me with roots in just 3 days... kinda amazing. All I know for sure is with recent ones. And the cuttings were from woody lower growth from a plants that had already been in flowering for more than a week.

Phaque- Nice tidy lil spaceship of a cloner.

Pic - I haven't had consistent results w quickness, but I've seen a few over the years surprise me with roots in just 3 days... kinda amazing. All I know for sure is with recent ones. And the cuttings were from woody lower growth from a plants that had already been in flowering for more than a week.

Phaque- Nice tidy lil spaceship of a cloner.

Thanks abe! These babys are crying to get transplanted today lol, oooops I let them stay in their cups to long!

3 for 3 lol! no fancy dome this time, but still the space ship/tent lol!

Hopefully today they get put in buckets and get moved to the big tent ,,,,topped and off to the races!

7-21-12clonesbwbc.jpg

Peace

Jim

The method was co-developed with a friend/associate. (We haven't had a fight yet so I'm not sure which describes our relationship). He intends to release the method commercially. I'm less certain of such an expensive step so thot I'd check if others already consistently produce the same (or equal) results.

Edited by pic book

.. i have seen roots begin to appear in two days with the fogger but you have to know how to build it right and keep the heat down,, the foggers do produce heat, a mister is always good to add,, and a non vitamin b rooting hormone seems to work quicker if all is right,,all clones will have roots by day 4 like the website shows,

• 1 month later...

I have tried many different methods and have found I have good success in standard clone trays. I keep humidity high temp high, always use a razor blade to carefully scrape away outer layer of stem then cross cut or single cut end of stem. Keep ph in the low 5's dip into cloning gel and I spray them once daily with a spray bottle and a very small amount of dark energy/clonex mixture in the bottle. Near 95% success with 20 different strains having plantable roots in a week. Also have found the thinner the stem the quicker they root. The thicker harder stems take longer or no roots at all. Check water level in trays daily just enough to touch the root riot cubes, try to keep domes off for 10 minutes or so a few times a day.

If you use heavy nutrients in your plants the clones can and will suffer from lack of nutrients quickly. It is imperative that they root quickly or you may need to supplement them early on.