A Vision For The Future Generations

Fat Freddy

As with all marijuana users weather for medical or rec purposes I have a dream.

I dream of a day when having an ounce of mj is no longer considered a crime.

I dream of a day when I can fire up and no one takes a second look, but is happy to share it's life affirming effect.

I dream of a day when freedom is actually a reality and not a word bantered about in war propaganda meant to stir the masses into supporting unfounded wars.

I dream of a day that those we elect actually say no to big business and support the ideals of the people.

I have a vision, I have a dream...

Edited by Fat Freddy

Show me one verse in the bible where Cannabis can not be substituted out with the Holy Spirit. Prove me wrong, because it just seems too simple; doesn't it

We have rejected God as the creator;

We crucified His Son;

We have put His Holy Spirit into bondage for the past 2000 years; waging wars; destroying lives; all in the name of a god they do not follow nor know.

Show me one verse in the bible where Cannabis can not be substituted out with the Holy Spirit. Prove me wrong, because it just seems too simple; doesn't it

We have rejected God as the creator;

We crucified His Son;

We have put His Holy Spirit into bondage for the past 2000 years; waging wars; destroying lives; all in the name of a god they do not follow nor know.

Only because I'm a minister, do I have to say something on this comment. I hope my comment is taken with the grace it was posted in. as it's not meant to be derogatory.

Isn't that like worshipping a golden calf?

Nope; the teachings tell us that He is alive; a living helper; the one and only Holy Spirit, a sanctifying counselor; The golden calf was our creation; not God's....

What were spirits, we are over thinking it and believing the lies that all things are not good; God in all His creation sat back and saw that these things were Good, what is the one sin that is unforgivable; sins' against the Holy Spirit; why, because everything can be used and abused,, everything.

How did they know when God's Spirit was in the Holy of Holy's; smoke, God's Spirit.

Ezekiel 10:4 Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the LORD.

God didn't make everything here just to set it aside and miracle us out of the trouble we got ourselves into. He uses His Creation; Take the parting of the Red Sea; was this a miracle out of thin air; nope What did they follow during the day; a pillar of smoke; what did they follow at night; a pillar of fire; the parting of the sea's with the crashing of them back over the Egyptian's who were pursuing them; tsunami caused by a huge volcanic eruption which explains all three, was it a miracle; I would say to happen when it happened, yes still a miracle because it all works through His timing. It's not a fairy tale we live and walk in; this is Life, Reality We have been separated from His Spirit, I believe this to be true, I am constantly measuring my thoughts by the Word, yet I only get conformation.

Our bodies are a Temple for the Holy Spirit; Paul teaches us to "Be, being filled." I just can't find anything in the Word that goes against this simple thinking. I wish to be hot or cold; not lukewarm and spat out. Tell me you can not see 2Tim 3-1 all around you.

John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

Edited by Nemosity

I'm with you on this one Nemosity. Why shouldn't we be free to feel what we believe to be the Holy Spirit? Who are we hurting by this practice? How much evidence do "they" need in order to see that marijuana is far from harmful? The government really has no business in our religious life. They really have no business in any personal choices that an individual makes. Buu-ut, religious, right-wing conservatives apparently believe that it is their business. I wish that these people would just shut up and go away, and I don't care if they go away mad. They seem to be mad most of the time anyway.

Speaking of right wing; Isn't it strange that they would purpose legislation that would allow people to carry their concealed weapons in church; yet take the Holy Spirit within 1000ft, or yards is it lol and they will arrest you, now that should tell you everything right there. But, I ask you to test my words, if it is not the truth He will lead you away from me; yet if Truth is found, stay the course.

I kinda tend to believe, or the thought has crossed my mind more than once anyway, that cannabis may be the very root of what humans call religion. It may have been the instigator of religious thoughts and feelings. I was watching a tape from the early days of the hippy movement and they were all putting their hands in the air much the same as the evangelists do at their religious services. Strange to see the same behavior coming from hippyies and evangelists. It reinforces my belief that religion and cannabis must have some things in common.

Only because I'm a minister, do I have to say something on this comment. I hope my comment is taken with the grace it was posted in. as it's not meant to be derogatory.

Isn't that like worshipping a golden calf?

It is written: Man can not serve God and mammon. Paraphrased Man can not serve God and money, gold, prestige. ( insert a given object of your choice )

We as the children of God receive his gifts, among them are herbs to heal the mind and the body. Who are we to reject the gifts of God??

Edited by Fat Freddy

As with all marijuana users weather for medical or rec purposes I have a dream.

I dream of a day when having an ounce of mj is no longer considered a crime.

I dream of a day when I can fire up and no one takes a second look, but is happy to share it's life affirming effect.

I dream of a day when freedom is actually a reality and not a word bantered about in war propaganda meant to stir the masses into supporting unfounded wars.

I dream of a day that those we elect actually say no to big business and support the ideals of the people.

I have a vision, I have a dream...

I dream of the same thing you do! :blow-a-heart:

Peace Bro!

Jim

Nemosity, am I reading you wrong or are you suggesting that marijuana is the Holy Spirit, or that the Holy Spirit is mj, or that there's any connection? Are you suggesting that the cloud or pillar of smoke and the pillar of fire that led the Israelites out of Egypt has anything to do with mj? Or have I totally mis-read you?