Musical Musings

Bisharoo

I have a story if I ever see you in person. I don't think Bob wants all his old business out there. It was nothing major, anyways, but still I feel an obligation to a confidence I have held since about 1972 or '73 I think. It is just a funny story, but Bob was there, and we were all a lot younger then. Ha Ha Ha!!! Bob at the Knob sounds really good, like a slogan! KR could come as well, but my tastes lean more towards Bob. That is cool about the scoop on the new song! You keep rockin' Restorium2! And, thanks for posting here.

Peace...

Can't wait to hear that story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4tiGAZ4JBc

annerkey, these guys are playing a style that my sons just love, and they play some theirselves. These style of players have so much talent to be able to pull off what they do. I wish I could jones for this kind of music, but alas, I just have a jones for mostly 60's through early 80's tunes, with a heavy, heavy concentration in the 70's. I have so many of these stupid old songs in my head all the time like a movie or something, and this these forums help release some of them. Ha Ha ha!!! What a wierdo I am, huh! Well, I appreciate your input here annerkey. These guys really rock! Keep on keepin' on! Thanks for jumping in.

Peace...

Thanks for letting me post a couple songs in here. :) I typically listen to industrial and a few other genres but I appreciate/like what has come before. My parents used to quiz me as a kid as to who it was singing on the radio- so got corrupted at an early age. ;) Always a song in my head too so I completely understand!! Thanks! \m/

KingD, Foghat at the Knob, what a show! A lot of foggy hats around that night, to be sure! These guys were just pure fun and smiles and energy on stage.

Restorium2, it is a cool memory to share with you some time. You ever come close to this area (SE Mi)?

Annerkey, I always gave my own kids those quizes, but I often heped them out, like when the Who was playing, I would ask, Who is that? Or, Guess Who that is? Yes? You get it. Ha Ha Ha!!! We still actually do, this, and my boys are in their 30's. Ha Ha Ha!!!

Shredder0911, keep on trying, but don't do any dying any time soon please! Keep jammin'!

Peace...

This is the coolest version of Walsh's "Turn to stone", The dual leads with Walsh and Felder are epic..This one never lasts long before the Eagles legal team removes it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtIvfrow3c

Wow SFC, I had never heard that version before, and I believe you are correct, it is the best version! I haven't heard the tune, period, in a long time, and this live one rocks! I always loved Joe Walsh in his different bands. Lots of talent and fun! Thanks for that one!

Peace...

And my personal favorite Thin Lizzy tune.

You can never go wrong with Thin Lizzie. I always loved Jail Break. Wow, I can see why that is your favorite! I don't remember that one, but it is a goodie. Thanks once again for that tasty morsel of musical musings! Really nice! Have a fun day if you can. Ha ha ha!!!

Peace...

Can we post some New Folk> if you want to call it that.........

cristinew, of course you can post whatever musically amuses you! Ha Ha Ha!!! (As approved by mods of course!) No really, whatever vibes help you grow, cope, deal with things, learn things, improve. laugh, live, love. These things I know music can help do. Heal wounds. Sooth scars. It can be used for bad, but when used for good, it does help us humans. Thanks for those 2, and post your stuff anytime cristinew!

Peace...