Can I Barrow 10 Seconds Of Your Time?

MCCMM

Hello all !

I am a member of the Michigan Concerned Citizens for Medical Marijuana group. We are a new, non-profit group that tries to inform the general public about Medical Marijuana issues through social media. In particular, we aim to get the word out about the ways representatives in the state of Michigan are trying to shut down the Medical Marijuana dispensaries in the state of Michigan.

I am asking for a huge favor, please hit "Like" on my facebook group page so I can get a great community base going. Literally, all you need to do is follow the link and hit like, then move on if you wish. If you would like to contribute to the conversation, please feel free to share ideas, thoughts, links, or news.

All over our nation, the people are using their voices (voting). Medical Marijuana is a right we all should have. Lets make sure we are talking it up and making sure politicians don't sneak legislation behind our backs.

Thank you so much for your help!

-Mike @ MCCMM

Facebook Group Link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/452762551426972/

Hello all !

I am a member of the Michigan Concerned Citizens for Medical Marijuana group. We are a new, non-profit group that tries to inform the general public about Medical Marijuana issues through social media. In particular, we aim to get the word out about the ways representatives in the state of Michigan are trying to shut down the Medical Marijuana dispensaries in the state of Michigan.

I am asking for a huge favor, please hit "Like" on my facebook group page so I can get a great community base going. Literally, all you need to do is follow the link and hit like, then move on if you wish. If you would like to contribute to the conversation, please feel free to share ideas, thoughts, links, or news.

All over our nation, the people are using their voices (voting). Medical Marijuana is a right we all should have. Lets make sure we are talking it up and making sure politicians don't sneak legislation behind our backs.

Thank you so much for your help!

-Mike @ MCCMM

Facebook Group Link: http://www.facebook....52762551426972/

Dispensaries are illegal unless they are just a building where caregivers are services the patients on their cards. They are wasting our tax dollars because they obviously are breaking the law(COA ruling) and prosecutors need to investigate crimes. They are a monkeys on patient's backs. Get off my back. Get off of Michigan's back until you get a law.