Enjoy The Holidays!

greenbuddha

i would like to take a moment to say

thank you God.

for all the love and people i have surrounding me in my life.

i feel like i am truly blessed and i defiantly appreciate it.

i would humbly ask each of us this holiday season to step out and show some love to a person or persons who need it. a smile. a hug. a handshake or a phone call... mend a fence if it takes that but i ask that we all reach out this year.. it is cold outside.

it's important to also tell those people who maybe don't have anyone.. or that are just generally sad or left out..

that someone cares... even if it is only for a moment i feel like it is important this year more than ever.

peace and happiness to everyone this holiday season.. and as the snow dumps upon us today remember those you love and if you have it in you be sure to show some random acts of kindness...

RAK you. :)

:blow-a-heart:

Welcome to the Yuletide season and tonite the celebration of Mother Night [Dec 20]. The longest night of the year. As we begin to celebrate the birth of another year we start as always with the dark part of the year as light always follows the dark. [Heathans]

"Hail to thee, Nature, thou parent of all things! and do thou deign to show thy favour unto me, who, alone of all the citizens of Rome, have, in thy every department, thus made known thy praise." -Pliny the Elder

Universal Mother

Edited by solabeirtan