Ginger Destroys Cancer More Effectively Than Death-Linked Cancer Drugs

knucklehead bob

when pharma lies and hides studies on how its drugs do worse than placebo, yes, pharma is the enemy.

none of those cancer orgs seem to be doing anything for cancer. that susan komen pink ribbon one being one of the worst.

I believe you when you say pharma lies and they should be made to pay. Wait a minute, they do pay, and a lot, They contribute a lot of money to the lawyers and politicians protecting them. Something needs to be changed. Business as usual is killing a lot of Americans and something needs to be done. The only way I know how to beat them is.... Well, I don't know. I can only vote and these days it seems to be a choice only of the lessor of two evils.

I believe you when you say pharma lies and they should be made to pay. Wait a minute, they do pay, and a lot, They contribute a lot of money to the lawyers and politicians protecting them. Something needs to be changed. Business as usual is killing a lot of Americans and something needs to be done. The only way I know how to beat them is.... Well, I don't know. I can only vote and these days it seems to be a choice only of the lessor of two evils.

anarchy.jpg