Budtrader.com Won't Load Last 2 Days; Why?

pic book

The site, started in 2009 by a guy out of his house in San Francisco, is full of weed-related classified ads, and I've found it a great place for selling used equipment and also for locating clones, but for last two days doesn't come up. Is it just my machine or are others experiencing the same thing?

Oh I see, thank you, Bob and Willy.

So why doesn't someone start up an equally good place to find clones--one that doesn't have malware? No one but Budtrader has big enuf buds to offer easypeasy clone locating and if the price is right--instant sales of used equipment. So there is a big need for someone to do it right, w/o the malspy. Anyone?

Edited by pic book

So why doesn't someone start up an equally good place to find clones--one that doesn't have malware? No one but Budtrader has big enuf buds to offer easypeasy clone locating and if the price is right--instant sales of used equipment. So there is a big need for someone to do it right, w/o the malspy. Anyone?

IMHO it's just not legal yet to sell clones, or marihuana,

But you are welcome to do it

Edited by bobandtorey

Craigs List

Bob, I buy teens from caregivers on Budtrader.com (due to the absence of other sites offering and because sellers I have found promote clean, true strains of teens for cheap--for less $ than I can produce my own, and because there are lots of sellers handling vegged teens with short internodes, bushed and fimmed, in Detroit; and because when I need them they are readily available--so why would I continue to raise them myself?).

Because what they are doing could end at any moment and leave you high and dry without any genetics?

What ? ! ? . . . No Honor amongst cannabis users ? ! ?

Not if you get caught selling

Doing some time in jail for your friends is OK but doing 20 years is another thing

When I was raided back in 2000 that's all Leo wanted is were I got all that weed and I was to go FREE because they never new because I wouldn't tell them is why am posting here today