Evidence From The Statute For Dispenaries: Patients Can Obtain Marijuana From A Secondary Caregiver

lawyercaregiver

agreed

and typically, with the exception of farmer's markets.. a dispensary is usually some form of third party transactions...

hence the reason Compassionate Apothecary is in such hot water...the McQueen decision is very much about possession.... arguable more so than being about sales between 2 patients... the COA stretched it to that.. but it is not fundamentally about sales between two patients it is more about sales between a patient and a third party... a dispensary.

they were not doing first person transactions...

we shall see... soon i hope..

but... to argue that all the protections offered in the act are applicable every time is asinine...

if you don't assign a caregiver you may have many issues with the words in the act and using all the rights and protections that were provided... such as 4(e)

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 4 worked fine for me.

Section 8 is working all across the State.

You keep saying it is not working and cards are not working and that is just a lie bob. Sorry I guess I meant the card works some of the times or a lot of the times or most of the times and it may work or may not work or it might work

And that's just not good enough for me

Sorry I guess I meant the card works some of the times or a lot of the times or most of the times and it may work or may not work or it might work

And that's just not good enough for me nor should it be for anyone

I support the Voters when they Voted they didn't say I will Vote yes so that some of the sick people can use MMJ and some can't

Spreading fear to people that their cards won;t work.

You know me better then that saying things like you did(DON'T BE MEAN TO ME)

It is simply not true.

You didnt have a card Bob. Good thing we didn't because no one would have a Sec 8 eCouldn't even of filed for a card yet, so yes, you only had section 8. That was a bad choice surrounding what happened to you. I feel horrible for you. I really do. I am a marijuana felon. I do understand. Sucks.

But, you hit every single thread and make it about you and your case and sometimes(most times) it just isn't. Then spread fear to other patients:you cal it fear I call it on the side of caution

ALOT of people are wining in court. Cards are working all over the State in court. Why are you still having problems? You did not have a card, nor pay an attorney, and advertised yourself as growing without a card publicly with your full name before cards were even issued. That was not very smart. It was a mistake. We all have made stupid mistakes. And it is sad yours has not been paid for yet. I feel for ya. But every thread is not always about you and/or about spreading fear to other patients for your own mistakes. The lovely Mrs. Agro. wonderful lady as you are a wonderful gentlemen. But, her son by running a dispensary and selling to any tom penis or harry with a card made a mistake. It unfortunately ended up involving Barb in a questionable commercial outlet which is the impetence of the problem. It was not that she a had a card,... it was the actions of a dispensary that caused the result. Thank jah we have some great attorneys who are able to "get her off" for extraneous reasons.

These are not the majority of the states patients by any close accounting. less than 1/10th of 1% of patients have had any problems whatsoever. There are thousands of occurences in this state where cards are and have worked exactly as they are meant to. There are many cases being won or dismissed through Sec 8 and other means all over the state. From Houghton Michigan to Detroit Michigan people are having their charges dismissed via sec 8 or other means.

I do not understand why your case is/has been taking so long. Maybe because you havent paid an attorney? Is the state delaying this? I do not know. But hopefully you win.

But being busted for marijuana is anything but unique. 800,000 people a year get busted. It sucks. Fight your way through it and move on. Celebrity can be self intoxicating and its fading absence lonely.

I am with ya Bob. I really am. But i was worn thin.

To be fair, what I hear Bob say frequently is that the card won't work in court, which is quite true, really. The railroading Bob is receiving in Oakland County is well beyond what anyone should have to bear. They are not using the law to prosecute Bob, they are using the grinding gears of the system, and the denial of the law.

Everyone is worn thin, and some are seeing justice via section 8 in court, but not enough. More are being knuckled under for pleas than able to fight, and those that are fighting in certain areas are encountering a truly sickening resistance. They need our support, still.

Thanks you have always supported us from the start

I know the kind of person you are you would support any one that this Law was may for

THE SICK

i don't think that's what hes saying knuck..

i think mal is trying to say it isn't working that way for people now.

the system is cleaning up and getting better for patients.

bob is still trapped under the weight of the old ways... and places...

i think mal is trying to say it isn't working that way for people now. I would agree but I know he is a great poster on here and he knows how to get his point across with out hurting people's feelings ?

Gotta tell ya, the cards have worked wonders. The police were visibly unhappy when they had to return a lot of cannabis to a close friend after they had confiscated it at a traffic stop.

Then there was the time they walked into what was then her grow. Again they were pizzed that they had to walk away.

i think McQueen screwed up when the management permitted the staff to retrieve the meds from the lockers and pass it on to patients who would buy it. Better yet it is possible to open, not a dispensary, but rather a 'storage' facility. Secure lock box units that are used for mail delivery in, for instance, apartment buildings and other commercial settings can be fitted with key or combination locks. Some locks feature up to five switchable combinations. To keep a bank of these boxes in a secure place, and permit anything at all to be stored or retrieved, perhaps documents or valuables, and the business having no access to the contents means that at no time do they have possession.

These places already exist. Around here we call them banks and bolwing alleys.

Edited by zapatosunidos

So we all should be OK that the cards work sometimes a lot of times most of the time but only for some and not others?

I won't be

Happy until it works for all the sick

We are not fighting for the people that the cards are working for

We our fighting for all so remember that am glad it worked for the ones you know

And it did because of people like Bobandtorey and Larry

And Barb and Archie and many more that don't come here oh HerbCannabis and Richard and barb

How can we as a Community move forward

When you read all the ruining coming down from the Courts they all have the words Limited protection in their opinions

And when the MMMA came out with the 3 levels

of protection I was glad

I think it should be in the ( I agree to the teams and Conditions of the MMMA check box ) that would help the new people

i think McQueen screwed up when the management permitted the staff to retrieve the dope from the lockers and pass it on to patients who would buy it. Better yet it is possible to open, not a dispensary, but rather a 'storage' facility. Secure lock box units that are used for mail delivery in, for instance, apartment buildings and other commercial settings can be fitted with key or combination locks. Some locks feature up to five switchable combinations. To keep a bank of these boxes in a secure place, and permit anything at all to be stored or retrieved, perhaps documents or valuables, and the business having no access to the contents means that at no time do they have possession.

These places already exist. Around here we call them banks and bolwing alleys.

possession? The courts would tear that up just being their you could be charged for every thing in that place

Did you know that if you get raided and have 12 plants and live with your mom or dad they would be charged for the same 12 another way to say it you would have 36 plants

Go make a pan of Brownies make sure it's the 1 lb. box and see how it works out for you in court

possession? The courts would tear that up just being their you could be charged for every thing in that place

Did you know that if you get raided and have 12 plants and live with your mom or dad they would be charged for the same 12 another way to say it you would have 36 plants

Go make a pan of Brownies make sure it's the 1 lb. box and see how it works out for you in court

Riddle me this: If a person rents a storage shed and permits only others authorized by himself access to the key or combination, can the facility owner, who only collects rents, be held criminally liable for contraband stored? Among qualifying patients cannabis is not considered contraband.

Edited by GregS

Riddle me this: If a person rents a storage shed and permits only others authorized by himself access to the key or combination, can the facility owner, who only collects rents, be held criminally liable for contraband stored? Among qualifying patients cannabis is not considered contraband.

Sure .. anyone can be arrested for anything.

Then, if you can't afford to purchase high quality representation, you will likely be offered a plea deal.

They may not be criminally liable, but they can be HELD liable. Held until they buckle under and accept a deal.

Which is pretty much where Bob is now.

Edited by peanutbutter

Not unless he knows about contraband. Criminal intent is the key here. A mini-storage facility owner cannot be held criminally liable for stolen goods stored by a tenant without knowing what the tenant was storing.

Not unless he knows about contraband. Criminal intent is the key here. A mini-storage facility owner cannot be held criminally liable for stolen goods stored by a tenant without knowing what the tenant was storing.

Thanks CL. Bank safe deposit boxes are about forty five bucks a year.

contraband? When has that happen it is still contraband imho