Keep Jamie Out Of Jail

• K6_TY47YS3x.png

This fundraiser dinner is to support Jamie Fricke's legal battle against 5 trumped up felony charges related to her medical marijuana use and activism! Come out and support her with a $20 donation- There will be live music, great Split Chicken dinner, and a medicating area! There will be a raffle and silent auction! :)

If you can not make it out, but would like to donate please check out the link below:

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/bUjuf

5505 Main St 

Dryden, MI :)6 pm

Bob, i'm just catching up with Jamie Fricke's situation.  Didn't know anything 'til your post. 

i think most people don't know anything about her story she has been targeted by Lt. Parks he is the one that raided the dyden place back when he was caught on video going though Patients medical records 

it was Randy Crow not sure of his last name right now he ran the depnesary they had 

i think most people don't know anything about her story she has been targeted by Lt. Parks he is the one that raided the dyden place back when he was caught on video going though Patients medical records 

it was Randy Crow not sure of his last name right now he ran the depnesary they had 

Doesn't LEO always confiscate and go through business records when they raid a dispensary?  That's always been one of the main reasons I won't do business with one.

I think looking at people's medical records is against the Law 

Are you sure they were medical records, and they weren't business records of transactions made by the dispensary?  Why would a dispensary have medical records on file?  Would you give your personal medical records to a dispensary? I don't have the medical records of my registered patients and have no need to have them.  Many dispensaries write down information about their patients, name, address, copy of card sometimes, etc.  Those records are totally open to the police when they raid, as is all sales records of the dispensary buying from local growers.  If you don't want LEO to know who you are, dealing with a dispensary can have the opposite effect.

because they where also a Doctors that did recommendations their it's on video i don't have the time to look it up right now

i will try

Then those records should have been in the doctor's office, not at the dispensary.  If they raided a doctor's office, I'm not sure of the legality of patient's records, especially if they are looking for a card mill.  I know they have to review records when they accuse a doctor of handing out too many pain medications too easily.

Then those records should have been in the doctor's office, not at the dispensary.  If they raided a doctor's office, I'm not sure of the legality of patient's records, especially if they are looking for a card mill.  I know they have to review records when they accuse a doctor of handing out too many pain medications too easily.

it was his office he worked their 

• 2 months later...
Story update

I am begging for your HELP! Help protect the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act! I am being prosecuted for my medical marijuana use! The Lapeer County Sheriff Dept has CREATED evidence and facts in my case that are simply not true! Help me fight the injustice that is happening! I am facing a possible 16 years in jail, away from my children, because an officer says he doesn't believe in MEDICAL MARIJUANA and manufactures his own evidence against me!!
I am a huge activist state wide for Marijuana! As a Precinct Delegate, I am in Lansing fighting for patients and Caregivers in the House and Senate! I fight local municipalities on their marijuana ordinances! I fight local Drug enforcement task forces by shutting down Drug Checkpoints!

https://fundrazr.com/stories/d4zEOe?psid=39e6b5c37bec4fc59187f07fea89972f

Edited by bobandtorey

Doesn't LEO always confiscate and go through business records when they raid a dispensary?  That's always been one of the main reasons I won't do business with one.

They sure do.    Then they look for the knuckleheads ,   ( No offense knuckleheadbob)  who have been bringing product to the disp.  The owner is given an offer he cant refuse and voila the disp owner starts singing.. OR leo takes over the disp and sets up the sting .     Its  not rocket science.

Warning !  Dispensaries can be Hazardous to Your Wealth

Enjoy the Law We have People .    We have the best MMJ Laws in the Nation...Lets Roll with it

Edited by beourbud

They sure do.    Then they look for the knuckleheads ,   ( No offense knuckleheadbob)  who have been bringing product to the disp.  The owner is given an offer he cant refuse and voila the disp owner starts singing.. OR leo takes over the disp and sets up the sting .     Its  not rocket science.

Dispenceries can be Hazardous to your Wealth

Enjoy the Law We have People .    We have the best MMJ Laws in the Nation...Lets Roll with it

Sorry

they can"t do that

Can they?

Im so glad people are finaly opening their eyes and minds!

Good post Knucleheadbob lmao!

Peace

I have seen it happen at one case i was at inn waterford  the guy got up on the stand and told the court and the judge that he had a card but he was not sick and he even said he got his Mom brothers sisters a card also and there was nothing wrong we eater of them he sang like a bird on a wire