Azamax Detroys The Doctor By Greenhouse Seeds While Other

pic book

I had a similar experience with Triclouds Pineapple Princess, except she didn't die. Tough old girl. Almost every leaf produced an odd smell kinda like new mown hay or phosgene and eventually shriveled and died. She did snap back though, much to my surprise. There were three other strains treated with the same formula at the same time with no ill effects.

I switched to using Mighty Wash on her and everything has been fine.

<p>Why would you be growing Greenhouse Seeds bunny muffin?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Usually Greenhouse seeds herb just turns to garbage, but death, that's a new one on me. Maybe just saving you the time and effort and nutes to find out it's garbage.</p>

Edited by shishka

I had a similar experience with Triclouds Pineapple Princess, except she didn't die. Tough old girl. Almost every leaf produced an odd smell kinda like new mown hay or phosgene and eventually shriveled and died. She did snap back though, much to my surprise. There were three other strains treated with the same formula at the same time with no ill effects.

I switched to using Mighty Wash on her and everything has been fine.

OP, sorry to hijack but I gotta say...

I love Pineapple Princess  :bong2: Great head meds. 

I have been happy with the results when I use Mighty Wash. I know I am paying $35 for a gallon of 99.5 %  water but that .5% other stuff seems to do the job.

That other ingredient is common salt, sodium chloride. Mighty wash is simply water and salt that is exposed to electrolysis, making a base solution and an acid solution. The base solution is what Mighty Wash is about. It is a very simple process. Gallons and drums of the stuff can be made for next to nothing.

Who says pennies don't spend any more?

Edited by GregS

A world of knowledge is at your fingertips. People are always looking for the easy quick answer. It took me months of research to come up with my strategy for killing mites. It's not that I don't want to share it, I don't care I will share whatever. It's that it isn't a quick easy answer that people want. 

"Spray this on them and it will be safe to smoke, safe for the plant and kill them in one treatment!" <-- In my research and experience, if someone tells you this they are full of crap or just wanting to sell you something. As you search the net you come across hundreds of posts and recipes to get rid of mites. Mine would just be +1 to that list. It's all about doing your own research and figuring out what works for your grow. 

Like I haven't done that already we are suppose to be offering help not playing master POH Grasshopper lol "you are ready to kill the borg my son " lol.

So you have done all the required research to destroy mites in your garden, but are still having mite issues or returning issues? 

So you have done all the required research to destroy mites in your garden, but are still having mite issues or returning issues? 

I think that goes without saying everything from Avid to    Kontos on veg and they still show up around week 6 of flower. 

The rooms been bleached with steaming hot water walls washed containers removed walls and floors of flower room painted .

I think that

goes without saying everything from Avid to Kontos on veg and they still show up around week 6 of flower. 

Then it seems to me you haven't done the required research.... lol 

You would have completed your research when the mites are no more. 

Look, my first post was simply directed to Pic book. I made a suggestion to him face to face based on the issues with his garden. Every ones situation is different. I say RESEARCH because your situation is unique, just like everyone else's. So many factors come into play when battling a war on mites. I have no idea what conditions you are in, what type of mites you are dealing with, how often they flare up etc. etc. etc. So my suggestion to pic book probably won't do jack squat for your situation. If you want to invite me into your garden to show me the conditions and issues, I would gladly offer my opinion.. But that won't happen and I don't blame you. 

The best thing I can say is research man. I'm not trying to be a prick, it is just YOUR best defense in YOUR garden. Don't research what products you can buy off the shelf at a grow store. That is pointless. Research the things that matter. Starting with understanding completely the hundreds of types of mites that can enter your grow room. Understanding what they like and what they don't like. Understanding their life cycles, their wants and needs. Learning where they come from and how they get into the grow. You have to start at step one, and step one is figuring out how they got in there and fixing that problem first. People are so quick to blame clones they brought in or soil they brought in. While that is an EXCELLENT way to introduce mites to your garden, it is by far not the only way. 

I could write a book on the garbage I have learned about dealing with mites and STILL not cover every issue on the topic. 

It is almost never ending topic, that is why they are hated so much. 

See what I am saying here? 

Edited by DailyToker

Google Spider Mites.. The first 3 links that appear under the Ads section are great stepping stones. All having good information to read as many times as you need to understand. Then move on to more sources and so on and so forth. In your research you will unravel so much information your mind will feel like its going to explode. But then you smoke some meds and feel better, and start to absorb even more information, until you feel like you are ready to fight the good fight. Then you accomplish said fight and win, and feel awesome about it because you figured it out on your own.