3 Leafs?

williams2311

No, you are all wrong. This is very dangerous cannabis.

It should be grown out, flowered, harvested, trimmed, cured, and then given to me for disposal. Rest easy, I'll take it from there.

Lol that would be nice huh also my light is on 24 hours as far as what the guy had them under I guess I should have asked? Also whats better 24 hours or 18 6?

Another electricity saving technique for vegging is the 13/11 light schedule.

Lights on for 12 hours, off for 5.5, on for 1, off for 5.5. The extra hour of light fools the plants into staying in veg. I used it for 3 years and it is as good or better than 18/6 or 24. All I can really say is that it works. I think the plants produce flowers earlier when put into the flower cycle under this schedule. I think they experience less stress when thrown into flower.

I didn't use this schedule for cloning because I found that either a 16 or 18 hour light schedule worked better.

Another electricity saving technique for vegging is the 13/11 light schedule.

Lights on for 12 hours, off for 5.5, on for 1, off for 5.5. The extra hour of light fools the plants into staying in veg. I used it for 3 years and it is as good or better than 18/6 or 24. All I can really say is that it works. I think the plants produce flowers earlier when put into the flower cycle under this schedule. I think they experience less stress when thrown into flower.

I didn't use this schedule for cloning because I found that either a 16 or 18 hour light schedule worked better.

I just set my timer last night for 18 on 6 do we will see how it goes