Looking For Tax Consultants

Trainer01

I can tell you right now, you can't claim anything on your federal taxes.  No caregiver expenses, no material expenses...nada.  On top of that, you do have to claim any money you make as a caregiver.

I suppose you don't but if it is your only source of income, in other words, if you put it in the bank to pay bills,  it should be declared and taxed.

Seriously most times I'm throwing in extra just to keep the lights on which is OK since I myself am a patient myself  my goal is safe access for patients and I'm glad I can make it happen if I do make extra money once in a blue moon its spent back into the local economy .

You aren't doing ti right then.

I can tell you right now, you can't claim anything on your federal taxes.  No caregiver expenses, no material expenses...nada.  On top of that, you do have to claim any money you make as a caregiver.

That is why c.g's only try to get a donation to help with the cost of the meds, it is not ment to be an income, in fact it says some where that you do not make wages just try and cover expenses, which means no taxes, how can you pay taxes when there is not income from being a c.g, even the despenses in other states say they turn all of their profits back into the company for the pt's, bawahahahahahahahaha!

Yea I thought that was funny also! :judge:

There gonna capone your arse!

Peace

My electricity is cheaper than most people's too.  The town I live in got together and built a dam on the river near town.  It's owned by the people of the town and supplies us with electricity that is about 1/3 cheaper than the utility company.  

I also stay away from hydro stores because they are sooooo expensive.  I get all my supplies at the same place your grandparents get the supplies for their veggie garden.  Much, much cheaper.

My electricity is cheaper than most people's too.  The town I live in got together and built a dam on the river near town.  It's owned by the people of the town and supplies us with electricity that is about 1/3 cheaper than the utility company.  

I also stay away from hydro stores because they are sooooo expensive.  I get all my supplies at the same place your grandparents get the supplies for their veggie garden.  Much, much cheaper.

What about lites? and ventilation? do you use hps or mh bulbs or flourescents!

I want to talk to you more about the kiss method, no nutes? after you mix the soil up you dont use any nutes? just ph'd water?

Peace

That's correct JIm, after you mix the soil, all you add is ph controlled water.  

Ventilation....I use a box fan and open windows.  When it gets too hot, I use an air conditioner.  

Lights.....right now I'm running 2 1000w hps, and 1 600 mh.  I had two 600s, but one recently burned up and I haven't replaced it yet.