Caregiver Not Providing...

what would a typical agreement be with a caregiver providing all costs of plants?  there actually is no product for about 6 months and I do not think a patient should wait that long but should not get paid so much that if he changes CG  that past caregiver is out of so much of his own product?  Can a CG have a written agreement for patient to receive x amount per week till harvest then some formula to be fairly split?  are there no standard agreements out there yet? its been long enough in Michigan?  following so ill get new posts. just did not think a new post was warranted as my questions follow same issue as OP here.

what would a typical agreement be with a caregiver providing all costs of plants?  there actually is no product for about 6 months and I do not think a patient should wait that long but should not get paid so much that if he changes CG  that past caregiver is out of so much of his own product?  Can a CG have a written agreement for patient to receive x amount per week till harvest then some formula to be fairly split?  are there no standard agreements out there yet? its been long enough in Michigan?  following so ill get new posts. just did not think a new post was warranted as my questions follow same issue as OP here.

Not sure were you get that six months from,, but what ever, if a cg is footing all the bills for the grow, then the product is plain and simple xxx.xx dollars an oz.. split fair, for who.. the patient,, no sorry uh uh,, patient simply says he uses  x amount per month. and the cg supplies it.. nothing else to it..do you honestly think that the cg buys the seed/clones,, buys all the equipment, , pays the electric bills, and nutrients cost run all the risk, and do all the work....... then split with patient,,, ROTFFLMFAO/// were do people come up with this sheet, you grow it , do all the work, pay all the bills then you can split it ..  LOL LOL LOL LOL Give me a break..  :lolu:

And what product would the said CG be out of?.. If the patient is fair he will notify the CG that he is changing.. then the CG can also change patient.. No muss no fuss.. 

Edited by Willy

The problem is he can't simply just switch caregivers and move on. This is the biggest problem with the law but nobody is talking about it. It will literally probably be months before he actually gets this situation taken care of if at all. If he switches to another cg it could be months before that caregiver can legit provide for them. Instead of focusing on 4271 can they make the freaking switch between caregivers a little simpler. As of now if a patient wants to switch to me we fill out the change paperwork and send it then we are the mercy of the state until the cards come in. Does the 21 day rule apply to change forms? I don't think anyone can solidly answer that. I've had cards come several months after change forms sent in recently. We need this system to be fixed.

The problem is he can't simply just switch caregivers and move on. This is the biggest problem with the law but nobody is talking about it. It will literally probably be months before he actually gets this situation taken care of if at all. If he switches to another cg it could be months before that caregiver can legit provide for them. Instead of focusing on 4271 can they make the freaking switch between caregivers a little simpler. As of now if a patient wants to switch to me we fill out the change paperwork and send it then we are the mercy of the state until the cards come in. Does the 21 day rule apply to change forms? I don't think anyone can solidly answer that. I've had cards come several months after change forms sent in recently. We need this system to be fixed.

The 21 day rule does NOT apply to a change form..............

thank you for answers.. the 6 months I speak of is for the caregiver.  He cuts the clones, or plants the seeds, by the time he gets real product, it will be 6 months.. what if the patient is not a distressed patient as this OP is?  What if he is just an A-hole playing games?  The Caregiver is giving whatever amount of product in a weekly allotment, (or so the standard is for states that have similar laws) and if the patient can just say, your done, now I want someone else to be my caregiver.. does not the last caregiver  loose the plants? or at least if the cops knock on his door, is he not over limit now?  I have talked to one person that has had the same caregiver and says he gets 1/8 a week of free med's a week, and is happy.  Most people on this planet are not happy.. they are greedy selfish rodents that want, want, want.. I am making a move for my wife, as she needs this medicine badly.  We have already stopped cancer in her once.  She also has nerve damage that makes her a drooling drug addict with pharma meds or a smiling marijuana medicated person.. we both enjoy the last one.  I was thinking of becoming a caregiver as I can grow and cook, ran businesses all my life. ( I would also be a card carrier/patient within Michigan's law). 

I just do not want to be taking care of her and then have to play a bunch of games with wiring new breakers, setting up and growing new plants if I have no guarantee that I even get to finish those plants to crop?   If I have to grow outside of state law to finish the plants?  I could stay where I am.. ( I am just so tired of being a criminal to care for my loved one ).

my point of being on this site is simple. I have a need for this medicine, I have taken a course for a bud-tender that was more specific to laws in California than any other state laws and would like to enter the legal (state legal at least), field of medical marijuana. Michigan is that state I have focused to move to as it would still be very close to family yet give us some relief to Nazi's busting in my door and shooting us for a plant.  links and help towards this goal would be awesome.  If you have a dispensary and need an older professional person that can deal with customers in a mature professional manner?  I am looking for a job also. I do have money saved up for the move but planning ahead is just common sense.  thank you for any positive answers towards these goals.. tig