Need Some Help

Billy74

Hi I was just wondering what is the problem with the plant in the pictures, it seems to get worse once it hits into flower, its pineapple express I thought it was cal mag but I have gave them cal-mag altho the plant in the pic has not received any yet since it was just repotted. I use happy frog soil. I also was wondering how do you combat knats I have yellow fly paper up but I want to get rid of them completey there not horrible just annoying is all.

post-31032-0-02333500-1411851439_thumb.jpg

post-31032-0-68959000-1411851454_thumb.jpg

P.h would be 6.3 using t5 lights 4 bulb the plants are about 4 weeks old recently planted into 3 gal pots. temp is 70-75 I had sprayed them with some water and epsom salt before the lights had gone off. I Just wanted to make sure the gnats were not causing this, I inspected the soil and no signs of larve just have them stuck to the yellow tape, I am going to lean more torward ph, I have not gave them nutes yet just what is in the dirt and super thrive when I had transplanted them.

what type of soil are you using, I have heard lately promix has had some come with gnats issues.. I never had them with it, but hey I use dunks.. works like a charm.. jm2c

Sorry i reread your post about happy frog.. IDK never used that ,, only ocean floor and found that to be some hot scheet..

Edited by Willy

P.h would be 6.3 using t5 lights 4 bulb the plants are about 4 weeks old recently planted into 3 gal pots. temp is 70-75 I had sprayed them with some water and epsom salt before the lights had gone off. I Just wanted to make sure the gnats were not causing this, I inspected the soil and no signs of larve just have them stuck to the yellow tape, I am going to lean more torward ph, I have not gave them nutes yet just what is in the dirt and super thrive when I had transplanted them.

Here is a chart to go by, I use it pretty religiously.. you can choose the best way  to go, mag/cal is always added in flower so i didn't  run the 6.5

gallery_16026_781_12019.jpg

Edited by Willy

I wouldnt over worry bout a few spots here and there.. anywere in the range is fine.. you can just kinda tweek it to your nutrients.. some more some less, its what works for you.. I had no issues at  6.0   but around 2 weeks in flower then,  start to add some cal/mag additive and work it up ..till im blastin them with it.. LOL   but by then there done.. an all nutz stop.. and i get my reward... :)