Where Do Dispensaries Get Their Merchandise From?

baracus

Loosing our grow rights would definitely defeat the purpose.  I don't see any way that it'll hurt patients if there is an open system allowing caregivers and dispensaries to compete.  any other method of pay to play or cut out competition will hurt patients. Rich people can go to dispensaries for convenience and patients who can't afford that can go to a caregiver to cut out the middle man and some could even get free meds  from GM if he can make money from dispensaries.  I'm already giving free meds to patients for buying some and I can be more generous if I can make money from dispensaries also.

How has every other industry cut costs?  By allowing more in the marketplace to find the cheapest method of production, if that's your thing.

At that stage I believe the cream will rise to the top and junk weeds will not be tolerated at a provisioning center. I don't service patients with a variable priced product priced because of how I personally feel about it, or because its demanded most. That may be business as usual, but not from this guy. If it isn't one of the best products I've ever sampled I will not let it out the door. It only has to perform as expected, finish as directed, and expressed fully in a dialed in environment to be perfect. Its not rocket science and like I've said before, Of over700 different strains sampled from a single garden(er), only two were useless to me, and the patients that registered me. I grew those a dozen times to make sure they sucked, and they did every time. All others were stellar examples of medical miracles.

Once discerning patients are controlling the market only the best meds will be tolerated. I notice  occasionally a disp  product under the shelf that actually was fertilized, grown, finished, and flushed properly.....and that's the one they price the highest. The schmuck grower who fills the market with subpar meds will be forgotten. This won't fly soon, patients are not stupid and will set the bar. I would never want my business name to be related to an offered inferior product that might belong at a farmers market or the like. I have nothing against a farm market, and know personally there is quality to be found, but these have traditionally been focusing on poor people, and savings, not flashy rent paying store fronts with liability insurances and city inspections, fees.

What kind of business man would want their customer base to first have to wonder if they will be satisfied before they visit today?  Consistency and quality, and perfection is acceptable in this new marijuana day. Rise up, or dissolve, we all have choices in the garden. If this is to be governed as medicine growers are going to need to step up their game to meet demands of the New World Patient, a smart, savvy shopper with a good nose for quality.  

Can you explain what you mean by "immunity from arrest, similar to section 4"?  I don't know what you are referring to here.  Thanks.

what he means is that there is no affirmative defense currently for dispensary owners / employees in 4271.

its only an immunity from arrest like sec4 of the MMMA. not immunity from prosecution like sec8 of the MMMA.

At that stage I believe the cream will rise to the top and junk weeds will not be tolerated at a provisioning center. I don't service patients with a variable priced product priced because of how I personally feel about it, or because its demanded most. That may be business as usual, but not from this guy. If it isn't one of the best products I've ever sampled I will not let it out the door. It only has to perform as expected, finish as directed, and expressed fully in a dialed in environment to be perfect. Its not rocket science and like I've said before, Of over700 different strains sampled from a single garden(er), only two were useless to me, and the patients that registered me. I grew those a dozen times to make sure they sucked, and they did every time. All others were stellar examples of medical miracles.

Once discerning patients are controlling the market only the best meds will be tolerated. I notice  occasionally a disp  product under the shelf that actually was fertilized, grown, finished, and flushed properly.....and that's the one they price the highest. The schmuck grower who fills the market with subpar meds will be forgotten. This won't fly soon, patients are not stupid and will set the bar. I would never want my business name to be related to an offered inferior product that might belong at a farmers market or the like. I have nothing against a farm market, and know personally there is quality to be found, but these have traditionally been focusing on poor people, and savings, not flashy rent paying store fronts with liability insurances and city inspections, fees.

What kind of business man would want their customer base to first have to wonder if they will be satisfied before they visit today?  Consistency and quality, and perfection is acceptable in this new marijuana day. Rise up, or dissolve, we all have choices in the garden. If this is to be governed as medicine growers are going to need to step up their game to meet demands of the New World Patient, a smart, savvy shopper with a good nose for quality.  

Naw patients will just have access to good mids.

i would think the disp.owners would rather grow their own than buy someone's elses extras,so i wouldn't plan on selling your extras to them,,,,they want CG's gone...they want home growing patients stopped....they want your money,,,bp

Well in the present form, the provisioning centers cannot grow themselves, and their chain to get meds is via the caregiver system.  I would not doubt some would surrender grow rights, but let's be real here:  At this time that is not a threat...