Lets Plan A Summer Weekend For All Pt's And C.g's No Kids!

If the people that have posted in here so far come it would be a good time lol!

Greg I realy want you to come, I need my laughing buddy!

bish it will be a riot ya gotta check it out,

Imi I want to see that house with a motor and wheels, hey maybe we can get dr. bob to play the game you two were suppose to play, there is an airport called field of dreams like a half mile as the crow flys from me lol!

Peace all!

I'm so there.  Still haven't met many people in Mi and now that the social anxiety is pretty much gone I'm really looking forward to it.  :)

Let me know if any help is needed?

I have never been to a better get together than one with pt's of all ages, just pull up a chair and be prepared to smile all day lol!

pretty much for now people just need to bring a compfy bag chair and a somthing to sleep in, tent, camper, etc.

when we get a date down and know what people are committing to come I can figure out the few things we may need, but mainly we just need people to show up!

Peace

I'd be right proud to help out guys.

I always enjoy your company Greg... you better show up!

Sounds like a good time!! Now we just need summer to get here. Ha ha ha. Hope we do it!!

Peace...

Bish, it would be so phenom to meet you!  If you end up looking like Chevy Chase I will fall to the ground w/ laughter! jk of course :D

If the people that have posted in here so far come it would be a good time lol!

Greg I realy want you to come, I need my laughing buddy!

bish it will be a riot ya gotta check it out,

Imi I want to see that house with a motor and wheels, hey maybe we can get dr. bob to play the game you two were suppose to play, there is an airport called field of dreams like a half mile as the crow flys from me lol!

Peace all!

She is nearly ready to roll my friend... If nothing else, I can sleep in ye old van too ;)

I'm so there.  Still haven't met many people in Mi and now that the social anxiety is pretty much gone I'm really looking forward to it.  :)

Let me know if any help is needed?

Norb, I have horrible social anxiety (I KNOW, right ;) ).  Each time I attend a gathering with other cannabis users, it gets easier to attend more :)

I've yet to meet such a welcoming group of folks, no matter who is hosting the gathering.  Well worth the bit o nervousness imho.

I have never been to a better get together than one with pt's of all ages, just pull up a chair and be prepared to smile all day lol!

pretty much for now people just need to bring a compfy bag chair and a somthing to sleep in, tent, camper, etc.

when we get a date down and know what people are committing to come I can figure out the few things we may need, but mainly we just need people to show up!

Peace

Plan but don't 'over' plan, at least that is my approach ;)

I always enjoy your company Greg... you better show up!

Bish, it would be so phenom to meet you!  If you end up looking like Chevy Chase I will fall to the ground w/ laughter! jk of course :D

She is nearly ready to roll my friend... If nothing else, I can sleep in ye old van too ;)

Norb, I have horrible social anxiety (I KNOW, right ;) ).  Each time I attend a gathering with other cannabis users, it gets easier to attend more :)

I've yet to meet such a welcoming group of folks, no matter who is hosting the gathering.  Well worth the bit o nervousness imho.

Plan but don't 'over' plan, at least that is my approach ;)

Im hoping I didnt step on any toes on this!

I am not seeing a few people in here who I thought would be wanting this, I hope one of them are not already planning one like the last one, I would be more than happy to merge this one with another and go thru and edit alot of this one, like where I would have it, I would love any where on private property and would be willing to help in any way I can if some one else wanted to have a get together,

The main reason I want to do this is because of the one I went to 2 summers ago, imi I barely got to talk to you, greg and me were to busy laughing like school girls, I dont think I talked to half the people their and I totaly regret that, I was on a time schedual and should not have been and I wil not to be this time!  I know we have months to get it all together, but some times it takes that long,

all of us who have disabilitys have some kind of social anxiety, I can most def leave mine for a few days to be with people of like mind!  I have 2 kids my girl is 19 she is not a pt and wont be here, and my son is not old enough so he will be at a friends that weekend also, where I live kids spend school nites at friends homes now and than becuase we live so far from friends homes!

I have a total of 3 neighbors, well 3 that you can see if you look hard, one is across the street and they dont bother any one and wouldnt, we talk now and than and they like my dog to visit they feed her snacks lol, and one neighbor is seasonal who owns the private camp ground, and my other one dont bother any one, they have there own partys on most weekends and they will not be blended unless some one who comes winds up over their an that wouldnt be a problem they are good people, I couldnt ask for better people to live near, we have had all kinds of partys like 5 yrs ago when denise's grown son lived with us, we played loud music and never ever had a proble with neighbors or the law, for one thing If I got my system out I stopped playing it between 9 and 10 at night and aimed my speakers so as to not bother the campers,  we have 5 lakes about 10 mins from my house, they have barbq's and a beach, we always go by the barbq's and picnic tables, no one is ever their, we bring our paddle boat and kyaks and spend the day there alot, but for a few car loads to just run down there for a quick cooling off swim would be no prob, I wish the pond at the camp ground behind me was swimable, but unfortunatly it is not but the paddle boat and kyaks can go on it and it is a realy nice veiw!

Thanks all who have replyed!

Peace

plaq..just where are you located?i've looked between summer and winter and i can't find spring on my map..lol..it sounds like it might be close to heaven but i can't find that on the map either...bp

I don't know which it is lol I just know I have less snow this year than last, I'm really looking forward to summer 

Peace

plaq...you could have just said you live near "Moon Crater" thats on the map...lol..bp

I live where people go to get away from the ratt race, I live where it brings the blues on when you have to leave!  When you get used to where I live and enjoy the natural beauty of the river's, creaks and lakes you just dont want to leave,,,,,,,,,,,,,until winter hits lmao!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo