East Coast Sour Diesel

kQueef

How would a patient verify that the results from the teat are actually from the same batch that they are buying?

Remember when we had to have emission testing for cars? If your car didn't pass there were plenty of mechanics who would hook up to a good car for $25 and say it was the results from your car.

An unscrupulous grower could send in samples from a clean batch and claim it was from what they sold you.

I see the utility in testing. Iron labs should not be able to dictate this law. That's my only facking point.

But on that note, I think i'm a lot like you, norby. My dog let's me know when I get too "involved" in the forums. I'm taking this moment to realize I'm about to tinkle people off. I'll see you in the organic threads. Peace

People get heated.  Not a problem.  I've learned I can't control things and have decided to do as I always did, look for the best of a situation. I think it sucks too, but if there aren't standards, then they'll get run out of business by people who buy the 2000$ machines.

My point was just that it could all blow up in their face if you are "certified" for a certain amount of time and others jump in because of the mandate with cheap equipment.  Always look at the sunny side, people have been getting around regulations since they created regulations.  I really don't see how they think they can enforce anything considering they can't even shut them down and they are illegal?  I'd try to change to no regs until it's too late but wouldn't worry about them until they come down and the "system" is figured out.  Caregivers relations should be unnaffected as we aren't out in the open and I don't think they could "enforce" anything on caregivers.  Just noticed how the stress affects me and decided to not let it if there's nothing I can do.

if anything whys the state lax on it you would figure they would have a marijuana state rep stationed somewhere with a testing facility and equipment. seems like privatizing of it will only bring out corruptness like mentioned before pass at one place and not pass at another.

but anyways the stump lives on !!! CAM00752.jpg

CAM00758.jpg

CAM00763.jpg

no scissors put to em yet just tumbled in my kief box been in jars for a couple days no hay no chlorophyll burpin up real nice smokes smooth smells better and better everday only smoking lowers and the high puts the biggest retarded smile on your face gives u that soaring slowmo visual but eyes r wide awake and clear no lethargy at all.