Sour Tsunami

No, but if you go seed, you are looking at the same situation as cannatonic. 1 in 4 chance of the cbd pheno. To me that means you need to crack 20 seeds to have a chance at a keeper of the cbd pheno. A small chance at that.

Look around ann arbor for a clone. If it is flavor you want, there is not a thing better than cbd crew mango haze imo. Rotten stinky good! Sorry for the sharty help. Hope others have a more direct answer.

I am saying that some strains have a 1 in 4 chance of being that 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 ratio. Sour tsunami is one of those. For example; you pop 8 regular seeds. You get 4 female. You get your 1 in 4 high cbd. It grows like crap. Pop 8 more. 4 female....you see where it goes.

The general point was to be careful and just understand that a ruderalis cross at some point in the lineage does not mean every bean is high cbd. In fact, I expect some of this cbd craze to produce some really unstable genetics.

It's simply a matter of hammering down the desirable traits. It takes many generations and much care to create a stable strain. CBD is pretty new to seed companies. Some do it better than others.

Beans offer the risk and the reward, but the reward is in the search.

Edited by suneday11

Suneday, are you saying if I order seeds high in cbd, I have a 1 in 4 chance of the plant being high in cbd? Notice seed suppliers say 1:1, 2:1, and 10:1 ratios. Thanks

The only guarantee I trust is that of Howard marks and shanti at cbd crew. Even they won't say 100%. They say 80%+ you get 4% or more cbd. 1 in 4 will test higher. My keeper mango is 12.

Edited by suneday11

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I had genuine cannatonic seeds I gave up for I was not lucky in terms of finding a high cbd. The cost of testing after I hit a hundred bucks was holding me back. The plants all were noticeably regular in thc although none so great that they were keepers. I lucked out a few years ago and someone gave me a cannatonic 4. Now you can find clones them at dispensaries.