Narcotics Cops Ordered To Stop Arresting Suspects Over 40 !

trichcycler

http://nypost.com/2015/05/20/narcotics-cops-ordered-to-stop-arresting-suspects-over-40/

Top brass issued a directive that makes it all but impossible for cops to bust older drug suspects, in order to combat a spike in shootings — which are up 7 percent in 2015 compared with the same period last year and 12 percent over the last four weeks, police sources said.

http://nypost.com/2015/05/20/narcotics-cops-ordered-to-stop-arresting-suspects-over-40/

Top brass issued a directive that makes it all but impossible for cops to bust older drug suspects, in order to combat a spike in shootings — which are up 7 percent in 2015 compared with the same period last year and 12 percent over the last four weeks, police sources said.

That appears to be a true article. I can somewhat respect it and understand, but, it is illegal. No one charged under those scenarios can be guilty of any crime, including murder. Who can be charged with crimes would be the judge, prosecutor, police, jury, and maybe politicians. That is 100% discrimination and favoritism and is illegal to conduct any hearing under those terms. There is a name for that, treason. If any conviction is upheld, that is a form of terrorism. At least going by my understanding of law. I thought none of that was allowed in a courtroom whatsoever.

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Edit: Then again, this is no longer the land of the free. So I guess it may be legal under the New World Order.

Edited by GrowGoddess