Capitalization

shishka

1 hour ago, shishka said:

How about gaseous? Even the reps for metrc haven't found anyone that knows the answer to that one.

7 gram inhaler.

Edited by Restorium2

12 hours ago, zapatosunidos said:

I am positive the lab would identify and test that as a liquid.

Cannabinoid Inhaler; I think they would identify it as a gas compressed into a liquid, weigh it, and then multiply by 4 because 7 grams of compressed infused gas equals 28 grams of usable. But you never know what they will do. Since cannabis inhalers have been invented then we will eventually see how it weighs out. 

You aren't following me.

If they invented a GAS inhaler, think of a gas like propane, they could spray it anywhere they wanted and never get anything to weigh. A real gas has to be compressed in a container to weigh it. At atmospheric pressure it is weightless. It doesn't turn into a liquid after you spray it. It's a liquid that turns into a gas when you spray it(decompression). 

To test this they would weigh the compressed container, discharge the gas, then weigh the container again to know the weight of the contents.

Imagine a cannabis vaporizer making cannabis vapor supplying a compressor filling tanks. An invention to keep the vapor stabilized for future use. It's brilliant. 

For this adventure in imagining what a cannabis vapor would be like after compression I don't want to complicate the thinking with; What the idiots at MSP would do with it. 

I think the MSP were being smartasses when they said they wouldn't weigh gaseous cannabis because you can't weigh a gas. 

Especially when they already have the '4X' multiplier right in the law. Each 7 gram inhaler would count as an ounce right now. If you only used inhalers it would be workable. It fits too good to be a joke. Poorly worded as usual, but workable. 

2 hours ago, zapatosunidos said:

Nonsense, they analyze controlled substances every day that fit the description you provided. Weighing is one thing, controlled substance analysis is another. The lab performs an additional step in this case with their determination of marijuana vs marijuana infused product, and if a marijuana infused product, is it a solid or liquid. They won't test gas.

They won't test gas ? Great we can finely have enough not to run out like Sec 8 say's 

Lol