In Search of CG in Gogebic county UP

chakrascan

Hey guys! I am having serious difficulty finding a REAL organic grower(/cg) for my meds. Am especially shocked that the single cg i found can't supply the amount i need nor will he supply me the back amount owed to me... it's almost a yr in and i received a couple EXTREMELY seeded oz/mo....for 3months. 

Help.

PLEASE HELP?!?!

Sooooooo hurt, tired, broke, and frustrated.

I am suspecting that someone promised you  free medicine monthly and  got in over their heads and reneged on that promise correct?

This happens all of the time my advice to you is  drop them with a change form cut your losses and find an honest caregiver willing to work around your budget but please understand it costs a lot of money to grow cannabis electric costs nutrients  starting genetics people make promises without factoring in all of this nothing in life is free .

Yes... i get all that.

And yes, you are right for the most part. I had left the area and was told I'd get "back meds" upon my return. Now that convo never happened. The meds grown for me (1 of 4 patients) were sold to pay start up fees, from what i gather.

I AM LOOKING for a new CG here.

I have grown and tended numerous grows, i understand the cost.  But when they grow and sell it on the side then tell me they're out...or when someone changes a verbal agreement retroactively to suit their needs.... when I'm told it's organic but it isn't.... these are unrelated to cost.

My anxiety has been thru the roof dealing with them but there is NO WAY to connect with CG in this county.

This is my only option.... I've exhausted fb, word of mouth, etc.

So...

Again..

In search of CG in Gogebic county yoop / UP.

Help!

Edited by chakrascan
clarification

ill shoot you a private message. just moved to gogebic county from Denver( ironwood area) and am currently in buildout process. I can guaruntee quality, i will be providing test results( cannabinoids(high testing thc and or cbd strains and tests for residuals or contams(always negative and super low ppm, been doing this for 5 yrs in CO) Ill have Solventless extracts available as well(high grade ice water extract, and high grade low temp pressed Rosin) High quality edibles, and take requests on specific products/strains.