Sporteli

Caregiver looking for patients in the UP

Hello,

I have patient openings for 4 people in the U.P. 

I have flower, wax, edibles, and cartridges. 

In rotation right now, I have white widow, jock horror, northern lights, lemon OG haze, and chemdawg OG. All from a reputable breeder in the Netherlands. 

I gurantee quality and clean medicine. I grow in a clean and sterile environment with HIDs. I don't use any chemicals or pesticides and none of my medicine will have mold. 

Edited by Sporteli
Grammer

Hey I have family up there I live in Wisconsin wondering if I could become a Rec patient for when I visit (upper) also would like to see how your bud looks I’m chasing indica and potency more dense sticky stuff 

13 hours ago, JustModest said:

Hey I have family up there I live in Wisconsin wondering if I could become a Rec patient for when I visit (upper) also would like to see how your bud looks I’m chasing indica and potency more dense sticky stuff 

There is no such thing as a rec patient. It's an insulting term at best. 

But sure, your family can help you out with that and then you can carry it all around with you legally. 

And you 'became' when you crossed the border. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GardenGuru
      Looking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.

• By John v.
      Looking to become a Caregiver for 1 or 2 patients in the Cheboygan County area . You can reach me on my email: mrjvanetten1@gmail.com
    • By Bradcosgrove
      Hello my names brad, me and a friend need caregivers, feel free to text me at (269)213-0092. We are located in the battle creek/kzoo area
    • By GardenGuru
      Looking to become a caregiver and looking for patients. Located in the Oakland County Area. Feel free to contact me with questions or if you want photos of medicine. Thanks
    • By SWMMedigrower
      Hi
      I'm a caregiver in SWM (Berrien County) with openings for patients.  Open to discuss pricing per ounce and strains.  I have an extensive genetic library and will do selective breeding of strains if requested.  
      Thanks - Andy