BLM Pays up to $2000.00 to adopt

"The BLM works to place excess animals into private care through its Adoption and Sales Programs as well as successful partnerships with organizations across the nation.  Many have found it personally challenging and rewarding to adopt or purchase a wild horse or burro.  It is a chance to care for, and then own, a part of America’s heritage."

https://www.blm.gov/programs/wild-horse-and-burro/adoptions-and-sales

I hope you don't think you can get these horses,get paid to adopt then sell them. If you adopt, you will need to sign an agreement, that will violate this agreement. Also, last i knew, it was $500 at adoption, $500 titled for $1000 total. My aunt in Montana ado.pted one a couple years ago

Edited by glued gorilla

I'm just interested as mode of transportation. I lost my license now I don't drive lol. Plus it would be cool to add to my animal family I have the space. Thanks for the heads up on the Actual cost it does not surprise Me. My thought was get the youngest one I could and through a relationship make it a little easier to saddle break.

On 8/3/2021 at 11:58 AM, glued gorilla said:

I hope you don't think you can get these horses,get paid to adopt then sell them. If you adopt, you will need to sign an agreement, that will violate this agreement. Also, last i knew, it was $500 at adoption, $500 titled for $1000 total. My aunt in Montana ado.pted one a couple years ago

The get rich quick scheme has lost its luster I'll kill them with the mundane cause I'm Insane LOL

3 hours ago, rambozo420 said:

I'm just interested as mode of transportation. I lost my license now I don't drive lol. Plus it would be cool to add to my animal family I have the space. Thanks for the heads up on the Actual cost it does not surprise Me. My thought was get the youngest one I could and through a relationship make it a little easier to saddle break.

Took my aunt a year to get hers rideable and trustable, was estemated to be a 2yr old.

I know nothing about them other than what i was told from my aunt. Sounds like you have enough experience to know what you are doing. Would be a rewarding experience for you! Good luck if you decide to do it, i know my aunt has enjoyed the experience

Edited by glued gorilla