Topic Rules! Majority Rules!

We should start our own political party! and we should put people in high office, we can call it baby boomers unite, or we are the majority and we will prevail! Idk, call it something and lets get people in office who have always had mmj in their lives and know that it is not as harmful as alcohol or exedrin, people need to learn the facts, if mm is used the rite way it can do absolutly no harm to you,,,there is no rite way to use alcohol or prescription medication,

That simply will not work. The people rarely vote in 3rd party candidates, it's more likely going to hurt the cause because the 3rd party will split the vote with the major party candidate who is more liberal or open to reform.

Instead of influencing the vote in the way you suggest it would be not only more effective but easier to introduce ballot initiatives much like California has done with the Tax Cannabis 2010 initiative.

We should start our own political party! and we should put people in high office, we can call it baby boomers unite, or we are the majority and we will prevail! Idk, call it something and lets get people in office who have always had mmj in their lives and know that it is not as harmful as alcohol or exedrin, people need to learn the facts, if mm is used the rite way it can do absolutly no harm to you,,,there is no rite way to use alcohol or prescription medication,

How about the green baggers. lol.......

seriously though we need to work hard to change our local governments. now that we have our law, sympathetic local government could solve most of our problems. enough local stuff changes and...so on...hopefully...

I like Ikline's approach.  Start local, then work outward.For the outrageousness factor, though, I've always been fond of the "Guns and Dope" party:

First order of business on assuming office:Fire 33% of the Congress (names selected at random) and replace them with full-grown adult ostritches,whose mysterious and awesome dignity will elevate the suidaen barbarity long established there.

ToleratingHobbies.jpg

http://www.maybelogi...unsanddopeparty

As long as we keep voting for either of the 2 main parties, things will not change for the better. When you vote for the 'lesser of 2 evils', you are still voting for evil.

No difference in Repub or Dems any more. Pepsi and Coke. Same thing, but one is a little sweeter.

Peace.

As long as we keep voting for either of the 2 main parties, things will not change for the better. When you vote for the 'lesser of 2 evils', you are still voting for evil.

No difference in Repub or Dems any more. Pepsi and Coke. Same thing, but one is a little sweeter.

Peace.

Ron Paul???? Yeah. I know. But he's pro-cannabis and anti-Drug War. His chances? A little better than a snow flake's in hell. But miracles DO happen.

But I'm an 'independent' voter, I'll look at anything.

Peace.

Ron Paul???? Yeah. I know. But he's pro-cannabis and anti-Drug War. His chances? A little better than a snow flake's in hell. But miracles DO happen.

But I'm an 'independent' voter, I'll look at anything.

Peace.

And 3 years ago...what were Obama's chances...???haha

Yeah...Ron Paul is the best

He's a Republican with the right idea about most things

Ive been saying lately we need a conservative with the sense to legalize drugs

Which will end the cartels...Hemp industry can change the world....turn around American economy

Cannabis medicine...Hemp building materials...FOOD....clothing and paper...ENERGY!

We want things to say made in USA again....and they will if we produce the raw materials here

I think Ron Paul is the only one even considering Legalizing and pro-hemp to boot

ANd he's a Republican! LOL!

I voted Nader in 2000 because HEMP was part of his platform...everyone dumped him to vote "against" Bush

Made me sick man....vote your conscious...third party can grow if the people grow a set and vote for the person that they really want

Let's hope Ron Paul gets the support he needs....I will campain for him!

I like Ikline's approach.  Start local, then work outward.For the outrageousness factor, though, I've always been fond of the "Guns and Dope" party:

http://www.maybelogi...unsanddopeparty

Intersting thing...the mexican cartels get assualt weapons from USA

And the stamp tax act 1937 was based on machine gun stamp tax act made them both basically illegal

Now if the cartels continue here in the US and mexico using American assault weapons...sooner or later assault weapons will get banned by the feds....Just like they did in the 1930s...in response to prohibition use by the mob?

Legalize it...take away they power of cartels...

Its a theory I'm working on...Protect the 2nd amendment...Legalize Cannabis!

Bring the Liberty back to both...!

Intersting thing...the mexican cartels get assualt weapons from USA

And the stamp tax act 1937 was based on machine gun stamp tax act made them both basically illegal

Now if the cartels continue here in the US and mexico using American assault weapons...sooner or later assault weapons will get banned by the feds....Just like they did in the 1930s...in response to prohibition use by the mob?

Legalize it...take away they power of cartels...

Its a theory I'm working on...Protect the 2nd amendment...Legalize Cannabis!

Bring the Liberty back to both...!

Herb, I'll support anyone (well just about anyone) that is pro-cannabis / pro-hemp and I will also campaign for them.

I've always liked Ron Paul's view points.

GB

Peace.

I agree but we realy need to do something, people that have had mmj in their lives are now coming of age, time to full out legalize it, why are we still listening to mom and dad, we are now the mom and dads,,time to take our place in running the government!

I agree but we realy need to do something, people that have had mmj in their lives are now coming of age, time to full out legalize it, why are we still listening to mom and dad, we are now the mom and dads,,time to take our place in running the government!

I'm doing AAAALLLLLL I can, brother and I'm saying it to anybody that'll listen.

Stay the course, Baby, I believe we're almost there.

GB

I'll join up :) I also say we start on our local levels. I hope that everyone in this thread is attempting to try and petition to change local laws where they live.

I live in Flint, and its only 1000 signatures on a petition to bring any law to vote here. Give power to the people to vote, and take it away from the local government representatives that don't represent us.

What you need to do is start local campaigns. Change the seated counsel and township board of trustee members. Once you do this you will work your way up to state reps and on up. Get out and put your MM supporting local politician in office! To change your local boards would enable us to have our CC's and control over local LEO's.

I'm a seated board member and I know for a fact we are the ones who control our police and fire along with the rest of our community. Run a team of supportes of MM in the next election when your city counsel members or township board members are up for re election. It don't matter if they are democrat or republican, but those are the only two parties who even have a chance getting elected.

What you need to do is start local campaigns. Change the seated counsel and township board of trustee members. Once you do this you will work your way up to state reps and on up. Get out and put your MM supporting local politician in office! To change your local boards would enable us to have our CC's and control over local LEO's.

I'm a seated board member and I know for a fact we are the ones who control our police and fire along with the rest of our community. Run a team of supportes of MM in the next election when your city counsel members or township board members are up for re election. It don't matter if they are democrat or republican, but those are the only two parties who even have a chance getting elected.

Dizledot

why is it that dems or reps have the only chance of winning an election? we can change that, we can start our own party or join forces with one already starting,(tea party) for example, I dont know if they are mm friendly but im sure we could convince them to be with the number of mm patients in the US. if they dont want us than lets start a POT PARTY and phaq the people that disagree, I beleive in todays world we have more people knowledgable about marijuana with a J, (i hate the h in there)

Future news headline: POT PARTY head elected as president, and our new president elect is busy smoking his bong lol! realy though I think we can do somethin. power in numbers.

Archived