I Got A Volcano In My......

I just received my Volcano a few days ago!

I thought I would give my perspective from a never vaped before viewpoint.

I got the digital volcano with the easy valve. Digital is kind of nice because you can watch the temp rise and can be set at a very precise temp. I am sure the classic ( non digital) model will work just as well for 100 clams less but its nice to have this feature.

With the easy valve the bags are already connected so they are easier to use but they cost a little more. With a solid valve you can use roasting bags. From what I understand you replace the bags about once a month. My first bag still looks brand new so this sounds about right.

Get to the action! Plug it in and the digital display lights up showing current temp at 70.

Hit the heat button and the display rises taking a few minutes to reach default temp of 365. Meanwhile I finely grind about a half of a joints worth of premo blueberry and drop it in the valve.

With the heat at 365 I snap the valve on the base and hit the blower button. The blower motor is quiet, they have recently upgraded the blowers to a quieter version . I give it a few seconds to warm the valve before I snap on the bag and it begins to fill.

I pop off the full bag, a bag can store vapor for six hours! The bag is cloudy but not as if filled with smoke. As suggested I inhale half of a normal breaths worth of the vaporized goodness followed by a small inhale of air. The taste is hard to explain, very spicy, fresh. Taste much better than the same rolled. It takes about five good hits to empty the bag. That's about the time it takes for me to start to feel the effects. I have been told that with the volcano there is a delay in the effect and I agree. No smell in the room. Then it hits me, very strong, washes over like a warm wave. I feel muscles relax as it intensifies. Compared this with a joint the day before and this is much stronger and lasts longer. Very different indeed , I like this!

Now instead of going back to bed with pain, I think I will go out and fertilize the lawn! Its a beautiful day and the sun is shinning!

My health made this purchase necessary. I was not using my medication to its full potential and one of the reasons was harshness. I am not talking about bad herb harsh, I mean good expanding lungs cough harsh. Although the herb provided the good type of lung expanding harshness it was hard to medicate as much as I wanted. Now with the volcano it is much more enjoyable.

Final thought, Bunch O money and worth every penny of it all day long !

right on vaping is the way and really the only way.. i own the v-tower extreme... basically the volcano but cheaper and i have a remote to sit on the couch and adjust the fan settings an such. i also own the iolite for road trips and for our patients to check out product when we visit. i think the iolite is pretty nice for a portable but it takes a while to heat up properly... same with my v-tower it takes 15min. to heat till you can get a good vape. but i hear the volcano is ready in a matter of 2-3 mins. if that... anyway i'm sure your going to have a ball with it.. i really only vape now unless i am using hash.

In every ones opinion which is better the volcano or the extreme, im looking into getting one soon, i have a little one that i just cant get to work rite, no temp adjustment and by the time im smoking the mm is burning so I pretty much dont use it if iwanted to burn mm i may as well just smoke it normal, any suggestions?

In every ones opinion which is better the volcano or the extreme, im looking into getting one soon, i have a little one that i just cant get to work rite, no temp adjustment and by the time im smoking the mm is burning so I pretty much dont use it if iwanted to burn mm i may as well just smoke it normal, any suggestions?

I have the volcano, had to wait & save a little longer but it was worth it. It is so well made that when it shuts off by itself after not using it for 30 min- 1 hour, when I turn it on the temp will still be 200 or better. I've only had it for a year or so, but I have not found a better unit.

AT first I had a hard time spending that much, I'm glad I did. No buyers remorse this time.....................

I have the Ariser Extreme and I can't say I would trade it for anything else, yes it takes a little longer to heat up but I like being able to use a whip and balloon not just 1 or the other. I bought a battery pack for it once the pack is charged it will run the unit for about 4 hrs heat time with normal fan usage. So it is great to take camping or outside at a private party in a rustic setting. To me the Extreme is almost as good as the much more expensive Volcano with a few more options available with the Extreme. Just my opinion but I believe the Extreme Q now (stronger fan and faster heating unit) is a much better deal than the Volcano.

Never used the Volcano, but I own the Extreme and I am sure I put spent my money wisely.

We don't have a vaporizer for our home...yet. But, we did purchase an IOLITE.

And, all I can say is WOW!

Vaping is the way to go - Dr. Neumann insisted my wife and I both use a vaporizer if we were going to smoke cannabis.

Maybe later this year we will get a vaporizer for the home. But, so many other bills, etc...and my renewal is fastly approaching.

Just wonderful that "totally and permanently disabled" people who receive Social Security Disability benefits are forced to renew their card with MDCH/MMP every year when their health condition will not change...(sorry to ramble - this just pisses me off - but, it's better than being pissed on! :P )

Mizerman

Just wonderful that "totally and permanently disabled" people who receive Social Security Disability benefits are forced to renew their card with MDCH/MMP every year when their health condition will not change...(sorry to ramble - this just pisses me off - but, it's better than being pissed on! :P )

Mizerman

Amen to that. I'm in the same boat, SSD for life with

no change in the condition to ever be expected

and still forced to renew every year.

Just makes no sense at all.

Vaping is the way to go - Dr. Neumann insisted my wife and I both use a vaporizer if we were going to smoke cannabis.

Maybe later this year we will get a vaporizer for the home. But, so many other bills, etc...and my renewal is fastly approaching.

Mizerman

I agree , lots of money that could be spent on bills. Here is something that I will do, when it comes tax time next year ............ I will write it off! You must itemize of course but I have talked to my tax lady and agrees this is a very legitimate medical expense!

right on vaping is the way and really the only way.. i own the v-tower extreme... basically the volcano but cheaper and i have a remote to sit on the couch and adjust the fan settings an such. i also own the iolite for road trips and for our patients to check out product when we visit. i think the iolite is pretty nice for a portable but it takes a while to heat up properly... same with my v-tower it takes 15min. to heat till you can get a good vape. but i hear the volcano is ready in a matter of 2-3 mins. if that... anyway i'm sure your going to have a ball with it.. i really only vape now unless i am using hash.

Cool nocturnalreef !

It was my first time vaping and I was surprised how much more effective it makes my medicine!

Yes many advantages indeed ! If anyone is sitting on the fence to buy a vaporizer, yes it is mucho denaro, but you will never regret the investment.

My first one was economical tho it did have a dial and digital read out and it did work but it was just a novelty. Or in other words a PIA.

Livingston Co Sherriff is holding on to that one for me. So I got the Volcano last year for 'Medical Reasons' too with the Dial. It instantly became my most favorite device in the world.

The other one with the 4hr batts sounds like a much needed feature.

My old lady says she can't smell it. She doesn't smoke (except second hand ) and shes' a Doctor.

I dont do tobbaco any more, for the last 25 yrs. I will have to admit, I still enjoy the s out of a good joint, esp after the Vape! Livin large and Legal too? I musta died and went to heaven or something ...heah?

I have the Ariser Extreme and I can't say I would trade it for anything else, yes it takes a little longer to heat up but I like being able to use a whip and balloon not just 1 or the other. I bought a battery pack for it once the pack is charged it will run the unit for about 4 hrs heat time with normal fan usage. So it is great to take camping or outside at a private party in a rustic setting. To me the Extreme is almost as good as the much more expensive Volcano with a few more options available with the Extreme. Just my opinion but I believe the Extreme Q now (stronger fan and faster heating unit) is a much better deal than the Volcano.

Thanks 420, that is the one ive been looking at the extreme, I do like all the options, I also like how it looks you can leave it out, and put the potporry in it when you are done and make the room smell good! lol, you know not that that realy matters my woman is very good about my mm use, she has been with me when i was on my narcotics, I did not abuse for the last 5 yrs, but when i had to be cut off cold turky it almost killed me, no b.s, so she would much rather have me doing mm, rather than my narcotics, I would also, she never gives me a hard time about smoking, no matter who is coming over or is here, she will sit with me while i medicate, and talk to me, and she dont use mmj never did, I got me a good woman, finaly, took me fricking 47 yrs to find her, but better late than never eh?

Just wonderful that "totally and permanently disabled" people who receive Social Security Disability benefits are forced to renew their card with MDCH/MMP every year when their health condition will not change...(sorry to ramble - this just pisses me off - but, it's better than being pissed on! tongue.gif )

Mizerman

yea that is b.s, I am disable for life, and on a fixes income, I am not even making a month what i used to make in a few days at my trade, so I have to agree, I dont think we should have special perks but botom line is our condition is only getting worse not better so why make us pay that every yr, i can see them wanting an updated med record from us on medicare or medicaid, but to apply and have to pay! sucks!

Anyone looking to buy a new vaporizer i suggest the ZEPHYR ION (they run about $350) This is the best voprizer out! It puts the valcano to shame (yes ive used a valcano many times) I own a Zephyr and sell them at my shop. Check em out online....http://zephyrvaporizers.com. Cost less then the valcano and works so much better........not to mention all the extras it comes with

Aaron

2 Fat Guys & A Pipe

I tried to save money early on with "cheap" vaporizors, I actually just ended up wasting alot of time and money. Buy the volcano. I've never had the chance to use the extreme but I do know the volcano is the best there is. Buying the volcano is a Gauranteed good purchase, you won't be disappointed!

I owned a Volcano for over a year. I smoke 1/4 Lb a week through it. The bags degrade after awhile, but you can replace just the bag very inexpensivly. The bag is pinched by a platic ring inside the valve. CAREFULLY take a pocket knife and insert it between the plastic caps, not caring about the resin filled bag, and pry the caps apart. They will snap apart, little to no chance of damaging these. You can purchase the solid valve bags (W/O valves) unroll, cut, and then insert bag into ring, wrap back around, then it's ready to reassemble. It takes a strong push to snap them back together.... Easy valve replacments are 100.00 you can purchase the solid valve bags for about 6.00 a box..... ONE HELL OF A SAVINGS Just trying to save ya a bunch.

If you are looking for a vape. You should try the revolutionary vaporizer called the Vapor Genie. Its a hand held pipe that is activated by a lighter and filters the flame with a ceramic element that disperses the heat and only produces clean vapor, with no electricity or battery. It is the ultimate in portability. I just bought a aluminum bat vape. They have and excellent website and the order shipped with no problems whatsoever, you can see it here --> www.vaporgenie.com . The vapes are very inexpensive compared to any other one on the market. It has "no moving parts" which leaves less to break. the aluminum bat I bought has replaced my everyday pipe, it easily fits in my pocket and produces virtually no smell. I can vape at work all day with no smokey smells bothering anyone. I am a very indecisive buyer so it took me a couple weeks of looking and comparing other vapes, when I had finally decided on the arizer a friend came over with his vapor genie and after a small learning curve on how to "hit" the genie correctly we were flying high and I went to the website and bought one immediately. It produces some of the best flavor I have ever tasted and gives some of the best effects. There is no need to spend 100s of dollars on a vaporizer when the genie is easily affordable. They even come with a lifetime guarantee and they offer free replacement parts. The Vapor Genie has totally changed the way I medicate and I would Highly recommend this to anyone considering a vape. besides if you don't like it at least you only spent 50 instead of 100 200 300 or even up to 600 on the other brands. I have even taken to carrying 2 small pill bottles with me 1 to hold fresh ground up herb and the other to hold the duff (the spent herbs) because it's said that you can use the duff to make butter. Which I will be trying for the first time very shortly. I would have to say the only downside to the genie is that I feel I have gone through a little more herb than I did when smoking, However you can vape it then make butter so i'm actually getting more use out of it so I guess that's not a downside. So I guess this is the perfect product. 5 stars all around. I wouldn't change a thing, and that's rare with me. Go to their website and get yous today! You will not be disappointed

Thanks 420, that is the one ive been looking at the extreme, I do like all the options, I also like how it looks you can leave it out, and put the potporry in it when you are done and make the room smell good! lol, you know not that that realy matters my woman is very good about my mm use, she has been with me when i was on my narcotics, I did not abuse for the last 5 yrs, but when i had to be cut off cold turky it almost killed me, no b.s, so she would much rather have me doing mm, rather than my narcotics, I would also, she never gives me a hard time about smoking, no matter who is coming over or is here, she will sit with me while i medicate, and talk to me, and she dont use mmj never did, I got me a good woman, finaly, took me fricking 47 yrs to find her, but better late than never eh?

If money is no object, get the Volcano. It IS the better of the two most likely, but it IS a whole lot more cash too! I've used 'em a few times.

I own a Extreme and love it. I like that is has both whip and bag option. I prefer the bag and man let me tell you brother, you put in a half of a doobie's worth of bud in there and you'll be vaping for a while! Totally cuts down on your med use I believe which is good for me because I can be a heavy medicator at times! :D

Archived