Mm Attorney's / Lawyers You Have Or Have Used

Nemosity

While I currently have no need for an attorney, or a lawyer, the fact of the matter is that people have questions. If there are attorneys/lawyers out there that specialize in this act, then we need to have them listed here for people to use for a resource. I am not adbicating for a list or attorneys to promote, only to get a handful or so of people who deal with the law and who know about MM and how it pertains to general law. I can see a few different lists in my head, general MM law, MM defence, and so on, the possibilities are endless. I have heard a few names thrown out in a couple of threads and that's all I'm asking. If you have knowledge of a good MM attorney, list them here for others. Realizing Michigan is a big state, and has many wonderful and unique area's, It would be good to have some from every corner of the state listed here. So, what do you say?

Awesome, let's keep this thread rolling! I have heard, not yet confirmed, that Jerry Chefalo (Sp?) out of Traverse City is also MM friendly. I know he wasn't worth a bunny muffin in my divorce case but maybe he's better with MM. It has been years since I have spoken with him, so he at least has a good ten years of experience now! lol

i had 2 public defenders...the first one i had to file a motion against 1 week before we were to go to trial...the judge relaced him w/another public defender...she was awesome...didnt know anything about mmm act but researched and advocated for me above and beyond what i would have ever expected...i ended up cutting the process short tho and pleaded guilty for personal/family reasons and then the judge only fined me $250. at sentencing...the prospect of my kids having to testify against me at court was causing them extreme anxiety, stomach problems, etc...we just needed to get it over with...i would have gone w/ matt abel, but i was flat broke at the time

edit: Stacy Drouillard 248.691.2200

If you have her name and contact info, post it up. Sounds like she has her act together and maybe she can help someone else in your area. Not knowing the facts or circumstances of your case, I really shouldn't comment, but I am truly sorry you had to plead out, sometimes you have to do what's right for you and your family, even when others refuse to do so.

If you have her name and contact info, post it up. Sounds like she has her act together and maybe she can help someone else in your area. Not knowing the facts or circumstances of your case, I really shouldn't comment, but I am truly sorry you had to plead out, sometimes you have to do what's right for you and your family, even when others refuse to do so.

...everything happens for a reason, dude. i appreciate the noncomment.

• 2 months later...

Link is for a lawyer That was referred to me by a city official that couldn't write me a statement for court, he defends MM Patient's was VERY helpful when It comes to most ?'s I have been seeking to stay out of jail (drug free school zone) as well as many other that I have seen posted on this site by its members..

http://brucealanblock.com/pages/Medical_marijuana.html

Hope it helps,

Trix

Link is for a lawyer That was referred to me by a city official that couldn't write me a statement for court, he defends MM Patient's was VERY helpful when It comes to most ?'s I have been seeking to stay out of jail (drug free school zone) as well as many other that I have seen posted on this site by its members..

http://brucealanblock.com/pages/Medical_marijuana.html

Hope it helps,

Trix

Thanks some nice web pages.

Fresh views on many topics.

I know we are not a rich in money crowd here, but if at all possible people....hire yourself the best lawyer you can possibly afford. If you can avoid a CA attorney, by all means do! If you can't, you can't, but if it's at all possible, do it! You'll be glad you did in the long run.

The last CA attorney I had didn't even know what a 7411 was. You can guess what I did with her...... :sword:

My lawyer is not cheap, but he has NEVER let me down. Ever.

Guest Mr_smith

Farris Haddad - This guy does not quit. He loves to argue MM laws. It is also his specialty.

Tell him Nick sent you for a discount.

Archived